Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Aimee Haywood: New WSOC Coach

hapapp
School: Appalachian State

Aimee Haywood: New WSOC Coach

Unread post by hapapp » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:24 pm

Comes to Boone from Queens University of Charlotte.

asu66

Re: Aimee Haywood: New WSOC Coach

Unread post by asu66 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:24 pm

Hapapp, at first glance (and from her intro presser), Coach Haywood seems to have the right credentials, poise and presence to move our women's program up several notches in SBC play. Of course, "to seem" and "to be" are entirely different concepts.

You have rather direct ties to Queens Soccer. What does the grapevine have to say about this young lady? If she turns out to be a "keeper," I hope we can keep her five times longer than she stayed at Queens.
If it happens to the Apps, it happens to me!

asu66

Unread post by asu66 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:24 pm

Hapapp, at first glance (and from her intro presser), Coach Haywood seems to have the right credentials, poise and presence to move our women's program up several notches in SBC play. Of course, "to seem" and "to be" are entirely different concepts.

You have rather direct ties to Queens Soccer. What does the grapevine have to say about this young lady? If she turns out to be a "keeper," I hope we can keep her five times longer than she stayed at Queens.
If it happens to the Apps, it happens to me!

hapapp

Unread post by hapapp » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:10 pm

asu66 wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:24 pm

My daughter, who played at Queens a bit more than a decade ago, was impressed with the job she did in her time there. She said she was good about keeping the alums abreast of what was going on within the program.

1ASU78

Unread post by 1ASU78 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:36 am

asu66 wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:24 pm

Then hopefully she will embrace our motto. Good play on that 66.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Olympic Sports”