Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Track teams

NewApp
School: Appalachian State

Re: Track teams

Unread post by NewApp » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:47 am

brocktune90 wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:49 pm
But if you don't go to home games, then your donation to Yosef is asinine.

Or so I was told earlier in this thread.
DID NOT MEAN YOU IN PARTICULAR, JUST ME. Just now saw this post from weeks ago.

The main reasons I donate very little is one: I can't afford it. My pension is very small since I retired before salaries spiked up like they have now. Two, I have in my will a donation to The Foundation since it helps more different categories of students than the Yosef Club. Too, we are near the bottom in our Trust fund and contributions to our school by the Carolina Blue General Assembly. One time someone said, Foundation money could not be used on athletics. But it can simply by pretending features help all students which most of the time it doesn't work out well for the mass of students. In addition, many constructions do actually serve dual purposes like building dorms near the athletic facilities. The Holmes Center was first designed to be multi purpose (as the general Assembly wouldn't go for a basketball only expenditure. Then there came all the griping about its awkwardness for basketball ( which I partly agree with) and even the colors of the seats, etc.
Again, I apologize for dragging up this topic again so late but when I happened to notice the poster took my post out of context as well as twisting what I said about attending vs doing both contributing to Yosef, I just couldn't resist. Hopefully, Nielson (sp) will call some of us watching the games on TV..
NewApp formerly known as JCline
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Google SUX

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Olympic Sports”