Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Unlimited transferring is coming

Saint3333

Re: Unlimited transferring is coming

Unread post by Saint3333 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:57 pm

John, calm down. Didn’t quote your boy, made a general comment.

There is no “fight”, it’s an observation of both sides of this. Sorry I’m not the villain you’d like me to be…

AppSt94
School: Appalachian State

Unread post by AppSt94 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:48 am

Yay! You found out my name. Good for you. There are plenty of folks on here that knew it so I was wondering what was taking you so long. Anyway, I’m proud of you little buddy.

No you didn’t quote him, but you don’t quote people when you are being snarky. Just like this one. That way you can play the victim when someone bops you on the nose for being passive aggressive. We all know that you get a chubby when WVa posts just so you can try and get under his skin. You have your opinion and he has his and each of you want the last word. Neither is wrong in their own minds. I’ve advised WVA to ignore your attempts to poke the bear for your own enjoyment. (I know his real name too because he is a nice guy and we can agree to disagree and still be friends)

You are just going to be who you are. You call it debating, but you just want someone to tell you that you are right. I’m sure that some on here feel that way about me and that’s fine. It doesn’t bother me. You can’t be all things to all people. I know what I know and that’s what I bring to the discussion.

Have a great day and for the love of God, please stop filling my inbox with Private Messages. It’s creepy.

JOHN

Saint3333

Unread post by Saint3333 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:19 am

It’s an accurate observation that sent you on tilt. You choose to see the worst in my posts, tainted by the lens of WV no doubt.

You stalked me first and I’m creepy, that is hilarious. The hypocrisy continues, much like the half information you provide third hand and then get angry when people speculate to fill in the gaps.

Tried to be cordial via PMs, you continued the passive aggressive path.

Everyday is a great day.

Stonewall

Unread post by Stonewall » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:54 am

AppOrange wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:51 pm
Bigdaddyg1 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:16 pm
There are approximately 11,000 D1 players every season (130 teams x 85 scholarships)- ignoring the walk-on guys. Of that number how many are getting significant NIL money? I don't know what would count as significant, maybe $100k per? Is this public knowledge?
We all want money, but most of these players want to be in the league even more. They cant get there not playing. I do feel like there will be a couple dominant teams every year, but I also see where a good coach can stitch together a bunch of players they normally wouldn't get and upset some of the establishment. We've talked about talent on here for years and how we get so much more with less. This can still be the case and I think it will for those who figure out the formula. No amount of money can pay for team dynamics and a group coming together to work as a unit. Figure this out and the smaller teams have a chance. I really wish someone like Gill would get all the G5 and other smaller P5's together and make some noise in regards to the points about college football being more than just the Big Ten and SEC. Are the millions of fans of these other schools not important to TV ratings and interest?
Gill isn’t going to rock the boat. He has career aspirations. My opinion.

fjblair

Unread post by fjblair » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:59 am

Count me out. I want nothing to do with what college football is becoming.

AppWyo

Unread post by AppWyo » Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:12 pm

College football is about to get that much better when they expand the playoffs because you do not have to go to only a select few programs to make the playoffs or be a champion. It will not be an elite few, it will be an awesome many, especially if they take the top six league champions.

Bigdaddyg1

Unread post by Bigdaddyg1 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:14 am

On average how many full time starters or reserve players who rotate in are transferring from the best teams? For that matter if you look at every player in the portal what is the percentage of the whole group who played significant minutes in the prior season? I know we lost Nate but hadn't he already been here 4 years? For me I really don't count any player who leaves after 4 seasons even with a redshirt. If they were major contributors they fulfilled their obligation.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Non-Appalachian General Discussion”