Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

McCaffrey (spelled it right this time)

NewApp
School: Appalachian State

McCaffrey (spelled it right this time)

Unread post by NewApp » Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:06 pm

Several people bad mouthed Christian but he almost made the Pro-Bowl with the 49ers after being traded by the Panthers. Surprised a few including myself. Must have left injury bug in Charlotte.
NewApp formerly known as JCline
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Google SUX

311neers

Re: McCaffrey (spelled it right this time)

Unread post by 311neers » Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:10 pm

NewApp wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:06 pm
Several people bad mouthed Christian but he almost made the Pro-Bowl with the 49ers after being traded by the Panthers. Surprised a few including myself. Must have left injury bug in Charlotte.
The niners have a top 5 roster in the league. Every RB succeeds there but yes, he is balling out.

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:50 pm

311neers wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:10 pm
NewApp wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:06 pm
The niners have a top 5 roster in the league. Every RB succeeds there but yes, he is balling out.
Good to hear as I don't keep up with the NFL nor the Panthers in general very much. However. glad he didn't bomb out after the Panthers couldn't use him anymore. Someone on here said McCaff was fragile. Hopefully that bug is gone.
Google SUX

appvette

Unread post by appvette » Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:35 pm

Being healthy for half a season isn't proof that he isn't still injury prone.

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:51 pm

appvette wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:35 pm
Being healthy for half a season isn't proof that he isn't still injury prone.
That's why I said let's hope that bug is gone.
Google SUX

AppStateNews

Unread post by AppStateNews » Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:04 pm

I don't mean this in a mean way at all, but on another thread (I can't find it now), you mentioned even appstatesports having pop ups and tons of ads. Literally nobody else has those. There may be one or two, but not overflowing like you suggest.

Between your experience on our main athletic site and Google, I'm wagering you have a lot of spyware on your computer. If you're the only one that experiences what you do, it's probably not a good thing.

The fact that you think Yahoo has less ads than Google when it's notoriously known for having significantly more was the first clue. Now adding other sites to the mix, you really need to get your computer checked out. I know in the past you said you've had an IT guy you trust come clean it up, but a lot of times those solo IT guys are a scam.
tAPPedInSports.net

Not affiliated with the above website

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:59 am

AppStateNews wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:04 pm
I don't mean this in a mean way at all, but on another thread (I can't find it now), you mentioned even appstatesports having pop ups and tons of ads. Literally nobody else has those. There may be one or two, but not overflowing like you suggest.

Between your experience on our main athletic site and Google, I'm wagering you have a lot of spyware on your computer. If you're the only one that experiences what you do, it's probably not a good thing.

The fact that you think Yahoo has less ads than Google when it's notoriously known for having significantly more was the first clue. Now adding other sites to the mix, you really need to get your computer checked out. I know in the past you said you've had an IT guy you trust come clean it up, but a lot of times those solo IT guys are a scam.
I pay an extra 5 bucks a month not to have ads on Yahoo and lets me mark emails as not read so I can keep them highlighted. On the appstatesports site I get pop ups of Boone local area entities.
As to Google, as I once said, I detest them because they seem to be trying to create a kind of monopoly and people use the term Google to mean do an internet search. Plus it's quicker and sometimes more reliable to ask members of this board for information.

But thanks for the suggestion.
Google SUX

appdaze

Unread post by appdaze » Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:25 am

NewApp wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:59 am
AppStateNews wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:04 pm

I pay an extra 5 bucks a month not to have ads on Yahoo and lets me mark emails as not read so I can keep them highlighted. On the appstatesports site I get pop ups of Boone local area entities.
As to Google, as I once said, I detest them because they seem to be trying to create a kind of monopoly and people use the term Google to mean do an internet search. Plus it's quicker and sometimes more reliable to ask members of this board for information.

But thanks for the suggestion.
So you have the book of knowledge at your finger tips but refuse to open it because you deem it easier to bother the people who have opened to book of knowledge to ask them what's inside?

You don't have to pay yahoo $5 a month to make your emails that way. Every modern email service lets you do what you are wanting for free.

Google searching has no ads and no monthly cost to not have ads.

I don't have pop up ads on any website because there are free ways to achieve this.

Yahoo is owned by an asset management firm that controls over $500 billion in assets. So using yahoo instead of Google out of some fear of monopolies is just silly.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Non-Appalachian General Discussion”