Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

High Country vacation on a budget???

LKN_Lawyer

High Country vacation on a budget???

Unread post by LKN_Lawyer » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:07 pm

Hey all:

My family has a small house down in Linville that unfortunately we cannot seem to use as much as we would like. With that being said, we are looking to rent it to folks who are looking for a modest, affordable trip to the High Country, in hopes that people will fall in love with the area like my parents did many years ago. Its not the Four Seasons by any means, but it is nice, clean and in the middle of everything. It is located in Linville Land Harbor so there is a golf course, miles of hiking trails and private, stocked trout waters on the Linville River.

The house has 1 bedroom with a queen bed and then convertible beds for other sleeping arrangements. It has 2 baths and a fully stocked kitchen. There is also a grill and an outdoor dining area along with a fire pit and plenty of wood. It is about 25-30 minutes outside of Boone and only 15-20 minutes from Sugar and Beech Mountain.

We aren't trying to make money off of this, just trying to recoup some of the fixed costs associated with owning the home (mainly the yearly POA fee). Most importantly, we want people to enjoy and fall in love with the area without having to break the bank. All dates after April 1st are open and we are only looking for $60/night with no additional costs for cleaning, etc. So if you are interested or know anyone that would be interested, please feel free to shoot me a message or an email at dwdorsey0119@gmail.com. I can provide pictures upon request, so just shoot me a message.

appstfan
School: Appalachian State

Re: High Country vacation on a budget???

Unread post by appstfan » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:43 pm

email got bounced back--

please send me info--jabuchanan@comporium.net

HighPointApp
School: Appalachian State

Re: High Country vacation on a budget???

Unread post by HighPointApp » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:33 pm

Pets?
Give 'em Hell!
Class of ‘96

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Non-Appalachian General Discussion”