Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

2023-24 Roster Breakdown & Wishlist

HurricaneYosef
Posts: 394
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:44 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 208 times

2023-24 Roster Breakdown & Wishlist

Unread post by HurricaneYosef » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:25 am

Figured i'd get this going for the 3rd year in a row. A somewhat underwhelming season, but we did lose 62% of our scoring from the year before and clearly struggled to replace that loss. Did see a lot of good things this year like the emergence of Abson, Harcum's development, Brown & Mantis improving, and attendance was solid this year again @ Holmes. We are likely going to see the most roster turnover in Boone since who knows when. So here is where we sit roster wise:

2023-24 ROSTER BREAKDOWN:
G - Xavion Brown - Returning
G - Christopher Mantis - Returning
F - CJ Huntley - Returning
C - Justin Abson - Returning
G - Terence Harcum - Returning
F - Donovan Gregory - Graduating, Returning

F/C - Tre'Von Spillers - INCOMING JuCo TRANSFER
G - Myles Tate - INCOMING TRANSFER
C - Luke Wilson - INCOMING FRESHMAN
G - Jordan Marsh - INCOMING FRESHMAN
G - Etienne Strothers - INCOMING FRESHMAN
F - Joshua Hayes - INCOMING FRESHMAN
F - Luke Ledford - INCOMING FRESHMAN, Preferred Walk On


F - Dibaji Walker - Graduating, 1 year of eligibility to explore

G - Tyree Boykin - No Remaining Eligibility / TRANSFER PORTAL?
C - Tamell Pearson - No Remaining Eligibility
G - Carvell Teasett - TRANSFER PORTAL
G - Zocko Littleton - TRANSFER PORTAL
G - Michael Eads Jr. - TRANSFER PORTAL
G - Bryson Ogletree - TRANSFER PORTAL


Guards - 6 Forwards - 4 Centers - 2

1 SCHOLARSHIP AVAILABLE

Heading into the off season we currently have 6 scholarships to use. Walker, Gregory, and Teasett could all return but I currently see that as an unlikely scenario (but would love to see all 3 in the B&G again). Our two incoming Freshmen are big man Joshua Hayes and guard Etienne Strothers. I'm looking forward to seeing how we take advantage of the portal this off season.

WISHLIST:

1. Big Time guard addition via the transfer portal. New era of college hoops is living (and dying) by the transfer portal. This year we saw 2 prolific guards transfer into the conference and earn 1st team all conference honors: Austin Crowley at USM and Isaiah Moore at USA. One was a high major guard that transferred "down" for more PT, the other was a D2 All American who finally got his chance to play D1. Add Louisiana big man Jordan Brown to the mix and 3/5ths of the Sun Belt 1st Team were transfer portal additions to their school. We NEED a Delph/Shabazz/Forrest level guard to come in and take command of our offense.

2. Speaking of Offense, wish #2 is significant improvement to our offensive scheme. The hero ball offense is not very successful, but is even more painful to watch when you no longer have a Delph, Almonacy, or Forrest to bail you out often. The Sun Belt has become a more high scoring conference with our recent newcomers and I don't think we have to completely change our identity, but improvements to our ball movement and play design is drastically needed. We currently have good role pieces to work with on the roster: Mantis/Harcum EXCELLENT shooters, X is a great distributor for others and slasher, Huntley is an ideal modern day stretch 4, and Abson can get to work on the block. Now let's have an offense that allows these guys + newcomers to play to their strengths and thrive.

3. Free Throw Improvements. We can't be dead last in the conference again plain and simple.

4. Better Early season tournament - In the last 3 years we've hosted our own MTE in Boone, played in the Gulf Coast Showcase on FloHoops, and played in a small MTE hosted by UNCG. I'd say it's time for us to return to a Myrtle Beach/Charleston Classic type of tournament that is sponsored by ESPN. Give us a chance to knock off a P5 program on national television in front of NCAA tournament type crowd setting. Also I think it was apparent in another thread that some want the Sun Belt tourney to be played in Charleston :lol:

5. Roster / Staff Cohesion - Taking this one from the suggestions below. This year we saw 4 mid year departures from players and 1 surprising staff departure by an App Hoops Alum, with a couple players having interesting statements shared on social media when it was announced. Would love for this to not be a trend and would like to see guys at least not feel the need to quit (or get ran off) mid year.

6. Larger Media / Social Media presence - Another suggestion from below. I too would love to see more content in general in regards to our hoops program. Our football team has a large social media footprint, and it feels like hoops has the bare minimum. Idk if it's because of a lack of resources or a decision from our staff, but if there is an opportunity for us to have more articles/videos/graphics I would say the more the merrier in this day in age.

7. High Major Transfer Addition - I think some positive buzz could be generated for our program by landing someone in the portal coming from a P5 school. This could be for any position as we have 6 roster spots to fill and I would say Abson and Harcum are our only 2 locks for starters next year, everyone else is going to be competing for minutes.

A brief look at last year's wish list / predictions:
1. Adrian Delph returns. Would be huge, don't think it needs an explanation - Did not happen
2. Bring in a rim protector / strong rebounder. We need a guy like Georgia State has with Nsosome, a guy who can protect the rim and dominate games on the glass. Gregory is the closest player we have to that, and he's a 6'5 forward. If we could just another with his effort who is closer to 7 foot I think it would be HUGE for our team. - HAPPENED, I would say Abson fits this wish, would love to see Abson become an even stronger rebounder next year, the shot blocking is already there.
3. Bring in a veteran PG via the portal. I'm a strong believer in Zocko, and liked what we saw in Harcum this season. Xavion has PG capability as well, but would love to have a guy who has already PROVEN they can run PG effectively. - HAPPENED, Tyree Boykin fit this wish. We saw how much we struggled when he missed a few games with injury, will likely need another portal guard like him this off season
4. High major transfer via the portal. We've seen South Alabama almost exclusively go after HM transfers, and teams like ULL, Ga St, and Coastal land guys from high major conferences. I think with the momentum of our program it's our turn to land someone who will provide an immediate IMPACT to our program. It's wishful thinking, but with 400+ names already in the portal, there's bound to be someone there! - Did not happen, Walker from UMASS was the closest thing to a bigger conference player coming down to play for us
5. Better Early season tournament - This year we played in the Gulf Coast Showcase which did feature quality mid major programs, The tournament however was broadcasted on FloHoops which nobody was able to watch just about. In 2019 we played in the "Spartan Classic" against UNCG, Tenn Tech, and Montana St and those games weren't even livestreamed if I remember correctly. Would love to see us in one of the ESPN / big network tournaments for the national exposure it could bring and the opportunity to knock off a big time program at a neutral site. - Did not happen. While I did attend and loved that we got to host a MTE tournament in Boone, exposure wise I don't think it did much of anything for us. Wasn't broadcasted by a big network obviously, and it was scheduled the weekend of a home football game but attendance still wasn't great despite the great planning by Kerns / Doug / and co.
6. FREE THROW SHOOTING IMPROVEMENTS - Did Not Happen. Last season we shot 65.9% from the FT line, this year we improved to 67.6% from the FT line, which was good for DEAD LAST in the conference. Not going to win the conference if you're the worst at shooting free throws.
7. Donovan Gregory returns - Happened!
Last edited by HurricaneYosef on Sun May 14, 2023 7:47 pm, edited 13 times in total.

User avatar
appst89
Site Admin
Posts: 9884
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2000 3:26 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 328 times
Been thanked: 2159 times

Re: 2023-24 Roster Breakdown & Wishlist

Unread post by appst89 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:38 am

I hope the five who can return do. I hope we land some good portal guys. I hope whatever has caused the massive exodus of players from the program gets fixed.

HurricaneYosef
Posts: 394
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:44 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 208 times

Re: 2023-24 Roster Breakdown & Wishlist

Unread post by HurricaneYosef » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:39 am





What we expected

AppSt94
Posts: 9383
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:39 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Huntersville, NC
Has thanked: 6258 times
Been thanked: 3858 times

Re: 2023-24 Roster Breakdown & Wishlist

Unread post by AppSt94 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:59 am

Given the wackiness of the portal and NIL, I am hesitant to put anyone in the “likely returning” category.

Stonewall
Posts: 5125
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:26 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 2606 times
Been thanked: 2472 times

Re: 2023-24 Roster Breakdown & Wishlist

Unread post by Stonewall » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:52 pm

AppSt94 wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:59 am
Given the wackiness of the portal and NIL, I am hesitant to put anyone in the “likely returning” category.
Same.And as far as fixing the departure issue on those that have declared for the Portal , tell their parents their kids got the PT they earned.

311neers
Posts: 2621
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:34 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 1149 times
Been thanked: 795 times

Re: 2023-24 Roster Breakdown & Wishlist

Unread post by 311neers » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:35 pm

Stonewall wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:52 pm
AppSt94 wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:59 am
Given the wackiness of the portal and NIL, I am hesitant to put anyone in the “likely returning” category.
Same.And as far as fixing the departure issue on those that have declared for the Portal , tell their parents their kids got the PT they earned.
173 in the portal on the 1st day. 68 teams in the tournament and 32 more in the NIT for a total of 100 teams still playing. Kerns and co. have their work cut out this off-season.

scatman77
Posts: 1221
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:38 am
Location: York, SC
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 850 times

Re: 2023-24 Roster Breakdown & Wishlist

Unread post by scatman77 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:20 pm

Stonewall wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:52 pm
AppSt94 wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:59 am
Given the wackiness of the portal and NIL, I am hesitant to put anyone in the “likely returning” category.
Same.And as far as fixing the departure issue on those that have declared for the Portal , tell their parents their kids got the PT they earned.
EXACTLY! SPOT ON! "So your son wants more playing time? I have the perfect solution: GET BETTER!"
We don't slide at Appalachian State. It's a sign of weakness.

311neers
Posts: 2621
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:34 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 1149 times
Been thanked: 795 times

Re: 2023-24 Roster Breakdown & Wishlist

Unread post by 311neers » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:37 pm

I’ll start with some suggestions I’d like to see.

BRING BACK THE FAB 5 returners.
1. A guard that can shoot 3’s and hit FT’s 80+% in pressure situations. (Boykin role)
2. More size and depth in the paint to help Abson. (replace Gregory, Walker and Pearson)
3. A starting point guard (leader) that can drive and distribute to the shooters and score in congestion.
4. Better coaching in late game situations and inbounding.
5. Improved roster management to create solid chemistry between players, staff and fans.
6. Someone in the media or with access give a voice to the players. (Post game interviews, off season commentary…etc)
7. Oh, and play in a sizable early season tournament and don’t put D3’s on the schedule.

Tough asks but we have 7 scholarships to fill! Have to start somewhere. Go Apps!

agentpaul001
Posts: 519
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:24 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: 2023-24 Roster Breakdown & Wishlist

Unread post by agentpaul001 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:17 am

311neers wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:37 pm
I’ll start with some suggestions I’d like to see.

BRING BACK THE FAB 5 returners.
1. A guard that can shoot 3’s and hit FT’s 80+% in pressure situations. (Boykin role)
2. More size and depth in the paint to help Abson. (replace Gregory, Walker and Pearson)
3. A starting point guard (leader) that can drive and distribute to the shooters and score in congestion.
4. Better coaching in late game situations and inbounding.
5. Improved roster management to create solid chemistry between players, staff and fans.
6. Someone in the media or with access give a voice to the players. (Post game interviews, off season commentary…etc)
7. Oh, and play in a sizable early season tournament and don’t put D3’s on the schedule.

Tough asks but we have 7 scholarships to fill! Have to start somewhere. Go Apps!
100% on all of those!

Obviously having Gregory return for another season would be phenomenal but probably more pie in the sky.

I've watched some of the Strothers footage and he looks really exciting.

Cro-Magnon App
Posts: 929
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:25 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Western South Carolina
Has thanked: 341 times
Been thanked: 357 times

Re: 2023-24 Roster Breakdown & Wishlist

Unread post by Cro-Magnon App » Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:07 pm

If they want more PT they can transfer to Emory & Henry.

NWA49
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:57 am
School: Charlotte
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: 2023-24 Roster Breakdown & Wishlist

Unread post by NWA49 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:28 pm

Doesn’t belong here but I’m not starting a new thread. Saw this on my FB and thought some of y’all might be interested. See we can be civil with each other 😄

https://www.32auctions.com/organization ... xQaocWqjxE
Go Niners!
@Normbulance

HurricaneYosef
Posts: 394
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:44 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 208 times

Re: 2023-24 Roster Breakdown & Wishlist

Unread post by HurricaneYosef » Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:46 pm

WISHLIST ADDED:

1. Big Time guard addition via the transfer portal. New era of college hoops is living (and dying) by the transfer portal. This year we saw 2 prolific guards transfer into the conference and earn 1st team all conference honors: Austin Crowley at USM and Isaiah Moore at USA. One was a high major guard that transferred "down" for more PT, the other was a D2 All American who finally got his chance to play D1. Add Louisiana big man Jordan Brown to the mix and 3/5ths of the Sun Belt 1st Team were transfer portal additions to their school. We NEED a Delph/Shabazz/Forrest level guard to come in and take command of our offense.

2. Speaking of Offense, wish #2 is significant improvement to our offensive scheme. The hero ball offense is not very successful, but is even more painful to watch when you no longer have a Delph, Almonacy, or Forrest to bail you out often. The Sun Belt has become a more high scoring conference with our recent newcomers and I don't think we have to completely change our identity, but improvements to our ball movement and play design is drastically needed. We currently have good role pieces to work with on the roster: Mantis/Harcum EXCELLENT shooters, X is a great distributor for others and slasher, Huntley is an ideal modern day stretch 4, and Abson can get to work on the block. Now let's have an offense that allows these guys + newcomers to play to their strengths and thrive.

3. Free Throw Improvements. We can't be dead last in the conference again plain and simple.

4. Better Early season tournament - In the last 3 years we've hosted our own MTE in Boone, played in the Gulf Coast Showcase on FloHoops, and played in a small MTE hosted by UNCG. I'd say it's time for us to return to a Myrtle Beach/Charleston Classic type of tournament that is sponsored by ESPN. Give us a chance to knock off a P5 program on national television in front of NCAA tournament type crowd setting. Also I think it was apparent in another thread that some want the Sun Belt tourney to be played in Charleston :lol:

5. Roster / Staff Cohesion - Taking this one from the suggestions below. This year we saw 4 mid year departures from players and 1 surprising staff departure by an App Hoops Alum, with a couple players having interesting statements shared on social media when it was announced. Would love for this to not be a trend and would like to see guys at least not feel the need to quit (or get ran off) mid year.

6. Larger Media / Social Media presence - Another suggestion from below. I too would love to see more content in general in regards to our hoops program. Our football team has a large social media footprint, and it feels like hoops has the bare minimum. Idk if it's because of a lack of resources or a decision from our staff, but if there is an opportunity for us to have more articles/videos/graphics I would say the more the merrier in this day in age.

7. High Major Transfer Addition - I think some positive buzz could be generated for our program by landing someone in the portal coming from a P5 school. This could be for any position as we have 6 roster spots to fill and I would say Abson and Harcum are our only 2 locks for starters next year, everyone else is going to be competing for minutes.

BambooRdApp
Posts: 3873
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:32 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 1433 times
Been thanked: 2683 times

Re: 2023-24 Roster Breakdown & Wishlist

Unread post by BambooRdApp » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:08 pm

1. Win more games than this year.
2. Top 4 in conference regular standings (ultimate wish is 1st place
3. Beat legit P5 team (The 'ville only won 4 games all season I believe)
4. Win SBC Tournament as that is the only way into the Big Dance
Today I Give My All For Appalachian State!!
#FreeMillerHillForMoMoney!!
#SleeveStripesWereTheBomb!!
#99ForPresident!!

311neers
Posts: 2621
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:34 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 1149 times
Been thanked: 795 times

Re: 2023-24 Roster Breakdown & Wishlist

Unread post by 311neers » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:20 pm

HurricaneYosef wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:46 pm
WISHLIST ADDED:

1. Big Time guard addition via the transfer portal. New era of college hoops is living (and dying) by the transfer portal. This year we saw 2 prolific guards transfer into the conference and earn 1st team all conference honors: Austin Crowley at USM and Isaiah Moore at USA. One was a high major guard that transferred "down" for more PT, the other was a D2 All American who finally got his chance to play D1. Add Louisiana big man Jordan Brown to the mix and 3/5ths of the Sun Belt 1st Team were transfer portal additions to their school. We NEED a Delph/Shabazz/Forrest level guard to come in and take command of our offense.

2. Speaking of Offense, wish #2 is significant improvement to our offensive scheme. The hero ball offense is not very successful, but is even more painful to watch when you no longer have a Delph, Almonacy, or Forrest to bail you out often. The Sun Belt has become a more high scoring conference with our recent newcomers and I don't think we have to completely change our identity, but improvements to our ball movement and play design is drastically needed. We currently have good role pieces to work with on the roster: Mantis/Harcum EXCELLENT shooters, X is a great distributor for others and slasher, Huntley is an ideal modern day stretch 4, and Abson can get to work on the block. Now let's have an offense that allows these guys + newcomers to play to their strengths and thrive.

3. Free Throw Improvements. We can't be dead last in the conference again plain and simple.

4. Better Early season tournament - In the last 3 years we've hosted our own MTE in Boone, played in the Gulf Coast Showcase on FloHoops, and played in a small MTE hosted by UNCG. I'd say it's time for us to return to a Myrtle Beach/Charleston Classic type of tournament that is sponsored by ESPN. Give us a chance to knock off a P5 program on national television in front of NCAA tournament type crowd setting. Also I think it was apparent in another thread that some want the Sun Belt tourney to be played in Charleston :lol:

5. Roster / Staff Cohesion - Taking this one from the suggestions below. This year we saw 4 mid year departures from players and 1 surprising staff departure by an App Hoops Alum, with a couple players having interesting statements shared on social media when it was announced. Would love for this to not be a trend and would like to see guys at least not feel the need to quit (or get ran off) mid year.

6. Larger Media / Social Media presence - Another suggestion from below. I too would love to see more content in general in regards to our hoops program. Our football team has a large social media footprint, and it feels like hoops has the bare minimum. Idk if it's because of a lack of resources or a decision from our staff, but if there is an opportunity for us to have more articles/videos/graphics I would say the more the merrier in this day in age.

7. High Major Transfer Addition - I think some positive buzz could be generated for our program by landing someone in the portal coming from a P5 school. This could be for any position as we have 6 roster spots to fill and I would say Abson and Harcum are our only 2 locks for starters next year, everyone else is going to be competing for minutes.
Hahaha I had to read this 3 times to make sure I didn’t daydream type this same exact thing out. Well done Hurricane! Go Apps.

User avatar
hapapp
Posts: 16424
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2000 12:48 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Rocky Mount, VA
Has thanked: 2385 times
Been thanked: 2683 times

Re: 2023-24 Roster Breakdown & Wishlist

Unread post by hapapp » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:11 pm

HurricaneYosef wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:46 pm
WISHLIST ADDED:

1. Big Time guard addition via the transfer portal. New era of college hoops is living (and dying) by the transfer portal. This year we saw 2 prolific guards transfer into the conference and earn 1st team all conference honors: Austin Crowley at USM and Isaiah Moore at USA. One was a high major guard that transferred "down" for more PT, the other was a D2 All American who finally got his chance to play D1. Add Louisiana big man Jordan Brown to the mix and 3/5ths of the Sun Belt 1st Team were transfer portal additions to their school. We NEED a Delph/Shabazz/Forrest level guard to come in and take command of our offense.

2. Speaking of Offense, wish #2 is significant improvement to our offensive scheme. The hero ball offense is not very successful, but is even more painful to watch when you no longer have a Delph, Almonacy, or Forrest to bail you out often. The Sun Belt has become a more high scoring conference with our recent newcomers and I don't think we have to completely change our identity, but improvements to our ball movement and play design is drastically needed. We currently have good role pieces to work with on the roster: Mantis/Harcum EXCELLENT shooters, X is a great distributor for others and slasher, Huntley is an ideal modern day stretch 4, and Abson can get to work on the block. Now let's have an offense that allows these guys + newcomers to play to their strengths and thrive.

3. Free Throw Improvements. We can't be dead last in the conference again plain and simple.

4. Better Early season tournament - In the last 3 years we've hosted our own MTE in Boone, played in the Gulf Coast Showcase on FloHoops, and played in a small MTE hosted by UNCG. I'd say it's time for us to return to a Myrtle Beach/Charleston Classic type of tournament that is sponsored by ESPN. Give us a chance to knock off a P5 program on national television in front of NCAA tournament type crowd setting. Also I think it was apparent in another thread that some want the Sun Belt tourney to be played in Charleston :lol:

5. Roster / Staff Cohesion - Taking this one from the suggestions below. This year we saw 4 mid year departures from players and 1 surprising staff departure by an App Hoops Alum, with a couple players having interesting statements shared on social media when it was announced. Would love for this to not be a trend and would like to see guys at least not feel the need to quit (or get ran off) mid year.

6. Larger Media / Social Media presence - Another suggestion from below. I too would love to see more content in general in regards to our hoops program. Our football team has a large social media footprint, and it feels like hoops has the bare minimum. Idk if it's because of a lack of resources or a decision from our staff, but if there is an opportunity for us to have more articles/videos/graphics I would say the more the merrier in this day in age.

7. High Major Transfer Addition - I think some positive buzz could be generated for our program by landing someone in the portal coming from a P5 school. This could be for any position as we have 6 roster spots to fill and I would say Abson and Harcum are our only 2 locks for starters next year, everyone else is going to be competing for minutes.
Is that all? ;)

Stonewall
Posts: 5125
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:26 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 2606 times
Been thanked: 2472 times

Re: 2023-24 Roster Breakdown & Wishlist

Unread post by Stonewall » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:16 pm

Who is going to fund the NIL ?

agentpaul001
Posts: 519
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:24 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: 2023-24 Roster Breakdown & Wishlist

Unread post by agentpaul001 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:41 am

Is Walker staying? It looks like the tournament time tweets are gone / he’s on the roster.

311neers
Posts: 2621
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:34 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 1149 times
Been thanked: 795 times

Re: 2023-24 Roster Breakdown & Wishlist

Unread post by 311neers » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:44 pm

agentpaul001 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:41 am
Is Walker staying? It looks like the tournament time tweets are gone / he’s on the roster.
I was told trying for G League. Doubt he comes back after that situation at end of year.

Stonewall
Posts: 5125
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:26 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 2606 times
Been thanked: 2472 times

Re: 2023-24 Roster Breakdown & Wishlist

Unread post by Stonewall » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:48 pm

It might be better than expected.

311neers
Posts: 2621
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:34 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 1149 times
Been thanked: 795 times

Re: 2023-24 Roster Breakdown & Wishlist

Unread post by 311neers » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:51 pm

Stonewall wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:48 pm
It might be better than expected.
Ton of talent in the portal. Kerns has had success in it before, just have to trust he will find some gems!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Basketball”