Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Fan Fest

firemoose
School: Appalachian State

Fan Fest

Unread post by firemoose » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:24 pm

All ready for Fan Fest but received bad news that my Aunt has passed away. Lost my Dad not long ago and now his favorite sister and my favorite aunt. I hope those of you that go can post some reports on here. I'm just interested in how we look and who stands out. Take care everyone and enjoy the day at the Rock.

appst89
Site Admin

Re: Fan Fest

Unread post by appst89 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:40 pm

firemoose wrote:All ready for Fan Fest but received bad news that my Aunt has passed away. Lost my Dad not long ago and now his favorite sister and my favorite aunt. I hope those of you that go can post some reports on here. I'm just interested in how we look and who stands out. Take care everyone and enjoy the day at the Rock.
So sorry to hear about your aunt. You'll be in my thoughts.

Black Saturday

Unread post by Black Saturday » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:36 pm

Sorry for your losses Moose.
BLACK SATURDAY

DaphneUrquhart

Unread post by DaphneUrquhart » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:52 pm

Moose, sorry to hear of your aunt's death. Hopefully, there will be more laughter than tears in the days ahead.
If serving is beneath you, then leading is beyond you.

#GiveYosef

HighPointApp

Unread post by HighPointApp » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:50 pm

Sorry for your loss Moose. I'll add your family to my prayer list. :(
Give 'em Hell!
Class of ‘96

WVAPPeer
School: Other

Unread post by WVAPPeer » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Man, Firemoose - I am really sorry for your losses - losing parents, family and friends is always tough regardless of age - I think why many of us look so forward to football season - spending a Saturday in Boone and at KBS takes us away from the trials and tribulations of everyday life - Hang in there my friend ---
"Montani Semper Liberi"

The Dude Abides!!!

firemoose

Unread post by firemoose » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Thanks for all the thoughts and well wishes. It's been a rough few months but I know things will get better with time. The pain fades but the love always stays.

I read the posts in the Scrimmage thread. Sounds like we looked pretty good for the most part. Sounded like a few secondary problems but that to be expected with the injuries we've had and moving so many to new positions. Hoepfully they'll have it mostly figured out by the 1st. I know we don't open up the playbook because there will always be fans from upcoming teams who pop in for a quick look but all in all it sounded like a pretty good scrimmage. We get some of the day to day injuries back on the field and work through these first few games I think, once we gel, this is going to be one dangerous team, providing the injury bug gets squashed.

One question? Did anybody notice John Law? I read the report on GoASU and I didn't see him in the stats or injury report. I know the coaches are high on the kid so I expected to see his name. Just curious.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”