Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

2007 App vs Michigan

Yosef
Site Admin
School: Appalachian State

2007 App vs Michigan

Unread post by Yosef » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Good read on the game and Jerry's thoughts from today are in here.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/08/1 ... yesterday/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

WVAPPeer
School: Other

Re: 2007 App vs Michigan

Unread post by WVAPPeer » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:19 pm

You know it does seem like yesterday and I never get tired to seeing, hearing or thinking about that weekend - we had a really nice trip up, enjoyed our time in Ann Arbor (really neat college town which did surprise me somewhat), what a day on Saturday - Wow!!! - really enjoyable memories ---
"Montani Semper Liberi"

The Dude Abides!!!

DaphneUrquhart

Unread post by DaphneUrquhart » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:36 pm

WVAPPeer wrote:You know it does seem like yesterday and I never get tired to seeing, hearing or thinking about that weekend - we had a really nice trip up, enjoyed our time in Ann Arbor (really neat college town which did surprise me somewhat), what a day on Saturday - Wow!!! - really enjoyable memories ---
We were pleasantly surprised by the friendliness we saw in Ann Arbor both before and after the game. You're right, that memory will never get old. One of the treats in our goodie bags at Football 101 this year was the book The Road to Ann Arbor. I realize it's because there were probably way too many left and giving away 200 copies would help reduce the excess. I still went home and turned through every single page with great joy.
If serving is beneath you, then leading is beyond you.

#GiveYosef

SpeedkingATL

Unread post by SpeedkingATL » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:41 am

WVAPPeer wrote:You know it does seem like yesterday and I never get tired to seeing, hearing or thinking about that weekend - we had a really nice trip up, enjoyed our time in Ann Arbor (really neat college town which did surprise me somewhat), what a day on Saturday - Wow!!! - really enjoyable memories ---
+1 :lol:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”