Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Moving on to Southern Miss

JMappfan5
School: Appalachian State

Re: Moving on to Southern Miss

Unread post by JMappfan5 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:49 pm

InFor6More wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:20 pm
AppGrad20 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:44 pm
Will likely regret this but I’m cautiously optimistic for the rest of the season. An ugly win but this type of win can help flip the script. Although it might be too late for him, I am loving the last ditch efforts by Clark to instill some pride and passion - turnover chain, getting the offense to jump onto Miller Hill with the students after a TD, etc. Also, have to give him credit for some good play calling at the end of the game with the RPO, pass on 4th down, and kneel down rather than PAT. Steps in the right direction.
I just don’t know about that kneel down. What a losers mentality. It’s almost like he’s been burned on a blocked field goal before.
Smart decision...the ONLY LOSER's mentality comes from you keyboard quitters!!! Excellent play calling to end the game!!!

WASU 93

Unread post by WASU 93 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:26 pm

JMappfan5 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:49 pm
InFor6More wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:20 pm
AppGrad20 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:44 pm
Will likely regret this but I’m cautiously optimistic for the rest of the season. An ugly win but this type of win can help flip the script. Although it might be too late for him, I am loving the last ditch efforts by Clark to instill some pride and passion - turnover chain, getting the offense to jump onto Miller Hill with the students after a TD, etc. Also, have to give him credit for some good play calling at the end of the game with the RPO, pass on 4th down, and kneel down rather than PAT. Steps in the right direction.
I just don’t know about that kneel down. What a losers mentality. It’s almost like he’s been burned on a blocked field goal before.
Smart decision...the ONLY LOSER's mentality comes from you keyboard quitters!!! Excellent play calling to end the game!!!
I think if you read the second sentence, there was a bit of sarcasm in the post/it wasn’t literal

appstate24

Unread post by appstate24 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:58 pm

appstate24 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:48 pm
Confession Time: I know how this story ends.

We smoke USM this weekend, which lights the fire. We then roll on and don’t lose another game for at least 2 years. The chaos calms down, all is right in the football world and in our Earthly heaven (Boone). We all get along again on here, and NewApp even stops with the pointless posts. :lol:

It’s gonna be great….

Just hope I didn’t jinx it :shock:

GO APPS!!
I ain’t saying I nailed it 100%, but I ain’t saying I didn’t come dang close either. :lol: :lol:

GO APPS!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”