Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

98 DAYS!!!!!!!!!

GreatAppSt
School: Appalachian State

98 DAYS!!!!!!!!!

Unread post by GreatAppSt » Sat May 27, 2023 9:45 am

# 98 Not assigned

2023 Freshman On Roster

Bio: Caught 73 passes for 1,020 yards and 18 touchdowns during his three-year varsity career at Charlotte Christian … Scored 12 receiving touchdowns while catching 36 passes for 529 yards during a senior season in which the Knights went 10-3 and reached the state championship game … Scored touchdowns on all three catches and totaled 141 receiving yards in a 2022 win against Harrells Christian … Also had three touchdowns during a nine-catch, 119-yard showing against Christ School … Rated a four-star prospect and the No. 12 overall recruit in North Carolina by 247Sports

I'm post surgery sore of course but Mountaineer tough. Sat out one play, but I'm back in the Game one armed pain or not. Many thanks for covering 94! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4A1XRtN9ok

BambooRdApp

Re: 98 DAYS!!!!!!!!!

Unread post by BambooRdApp » Sat May 27, 2023 9:52 am

Glad you are back!!
Today I Give My All For Appalachian State!!
#FreeMillerHillForMoMoney!!
#SleeveStripesWereTheBomb!!
#99ForPresident!!

AppSt94

Unread post by AppSt94 » Sat May 27, 2023 9:53 am

Glad that you are back. What a Gamer!

Pisgahman1

Unread post by Pisgahman1 » Sat May 27, 2023 2:55 pm

Get back into the game!
Go Apps!

GreatAppSt

Unread post by GreatAppSt » Sat May 27, 2023 11:12 pm

Only back because Doc was able to complete tasks with smaller incisions to move one of the wire leads
without complication!! (if wire had not come out they were ready to crack me open like a California walnut this was 50/50 proposition goin in so I had to prepare for worst case recovery time) Thanks again for the assist :star . Then the pacemaker/defib combo was replaced. The old Generator hasn't even lasted 3 years so "I traded in my Chevy for a Cadillac ac ac ac" Medtronic to Boston Scientific. Even though I'm Paced 24/7 I should get 5 to 8 before we have these conversations again 8-) . Its all in the Ohms Medtronic runs 8 ohms to Boston Scientific runs with 4 ohms.
I know I'm kinda just blathering and maybe TMI, but definitely drugged bed bound and bored so please hold judgement an bear with me. I'm just tickled pink at probably bouncing back quickly Amen!

My favorite motivational hospitalization recovery song. I've given this a listen more than a few times when going through health issues. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br30YsSwtGc

Believe it or not, shaved front and back from kneecaps and wrists to chin including semi Brazilian Woooo, 3 IV's and a right wrist stint access 0600 I waited. The Warden to came ask for last words and wheel me to my doom, not really, but it feels like that whenever I face another major surgery :roll: I've done this one last thing over the last 12 years since the first time facing life saving heart surgeries. The last piece of individuality I will surrender to the pre op nurse is my phone and its ready to roll.

The transporter comes to the room asks my name and info, checks bracelet he's ready to roll and I tell him I have to do something before we roll out and it will be just one minute he and the nurse look confused. I produce my phone if been hiding then press play. Beautiful tones to my soul spring forth as loud as the Galaxy s21 Bose sound will go in a small echo chamber of a room. It's Hi Hi Yikas,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQmWpr7YYf0
I start singing out loud the words to bemused raised eyebrow glances exchanged from Nurse and Transporter. By the end of the fight song on the gurney I'm fist pumping arms raised Go App! Fight App! Win App! as if I am in the stands. The befuddled looks at the beginning of the song where now replaced by toothy grins and nods of approval from both.

Song ends, I hand the nurse my phone, thank the Transporter and Nurse for their tolerance and excitedly exclaim "It's Game time, I'm ready to give my All, let's go".

BambooRdApp

Unread post by BambooRdApp » Sun May 28, 2023 6:23 am

After surgery, I am thinking they may have put on the chart to refer you to the psych ward of the hospital...🤣🤣🤣..that is hilarious....and being a very dedicated mountaineer at the same time. There is just something different about these mountains. If you know you know. Wish I would have been in the hallway for that...Go App St!!
Today I Give My All For Appalachian State!!
#FreeMillerHillForMoMoney!!
#SleeveStripesWereTheBomb!!
#99ForPresident!!

t4pizza

Unread post by t4pizza » Mon May 29, 2023 8:07 pm

My father in law just got a Boston Scientific about 3 months ago, I swear it saved his life. His before and after are remarkable. Hope you have a similar quick recovery and that you start to feel much more like your normal self. Glad you're back, just not the same final 100 days of the off season with our GAS.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”