Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Renewing Season Football Tickets

BeauFoster
School: Appalachian State

Re: Renewing Season Football Tickets

Unread post by BeauFoster » Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:47 pm

If I understand NCSU and ECU parking, they both say to park in lot “XX” you have to either be at a certain level as a donor AND have a certain lifetime point level, or you have to be at a lower donor, but higher lifetime point level.

So you either donate $1000/yr and have 50 lifetime points OR you donate $500/yr and have 100 lifetime points. On face value it seems kinda fair.
Give 'em hell!

AppSt94

Unread post by AppSt94 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:59 pm

BeauFoster wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:47 pm
If I understand NCSU and ECU parking, they both say to park in lot “XX” you have to either be at a certain level as a donor AND have a certain lifetime point level, or you have to be at a lower donor, but higher lifetime point level.

So you either donate $1000/yr and have 50 lifetime points OR you donate $500/yr and have 100 lifetime points. On face value it seems kinda fair.
Have to wonder if they have a count vs spaces available to set that criteria.

bcoach

Unread post by bcoach » Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:01 pm

TV is looking better all the time.

appgrad95&97

Unread post by appgrad95&97 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:45 pm

I looked through this again and the points and suggestions are really solid. But I think we have to address the problem (or at least a problem) here is that only 1,000 people give more than $1,000 a year.

TurfMonkey

Unread post by TurfMonkey » Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:36 pm

My experience tells me Yosef Club Office is not some magical entity/Fortune 500 overrun with workers.
They are doing the best they can. Don't make it more complicated than necessary.

Appmountaineers19
School: Other

Unread post by Appmountaineers19 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:57 am

bcoach wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:01 pm
TV is looking better all the time.
Good to hear for you...since there's a 3000 person waiting list STILL after the demise of the FB team :roll:

KentHogan

Unread post by KentHogan » Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:23 pm

Quick question,

So when renewing season tickets online, you're forced to pay your entire YOSEF donation at once along with your season tickets, you do have the option of making two payments on the season tickets.
However, I just received an email saying that season ticket renewal deadline is March 31st, which I knew, but also said that 50% of YOSEF donation was due on April 28th.

So, which is it?

Are they backing off requiring the full amount of donation on March 31st, if yes, then why is the site still requiring it?

Thanks!

AppStateNews

Unread post by AppStateNews » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:29 pm

KentHogan wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:23 pm
Quick question,

So when renewing season tickets online, you're forced to pay your entire YOSEF donation at once along with your season tickets, you do have the option of making two payments on the season tickets.
However, I just received an email saying that season ticket renewal deadline is March 31st, which I knew, but also said that 50% of YOSEF donation was due on April 28th.

So, which is it?

Are they backing off requiring the full amount of donation on March 31st, if yes, then why is the site still requiring it?

Thanks!
The link to do a payment plan is small but it's there.
tAPPedInSports.net

Not affiliated with the above website

KentHogan

Unread post by KentHogan » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:25 pm

The small link is for season ticket payment plan, not YOSEF Donation.

Anyway, I just spoke with YOSEF Club, and was told that the YOSEF Donation doesn't have to be paid all at once along with season tickets, so sounds like they have backed off requiring that, I will just need to call in to pay rather than using the web site, unless the site is adjusted, currently it still forces the entire donation to be paid along with season ticket renewal.

Glad they're allowing the donation to be spread out, that will help quite a few people I imagine.

TheMoody1

Unread post by TheMoody1 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:38 pm

KentHogan wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:25 pm

Anyway, I just spoke with YOSEF Club, and was told that the YOSEF Donation doesn't have to be paid all at once along with season tickets, so sounds like they have backed off requiring that, I will just need to call in to pay rather than using the web site, unless the site is adjusted, currently it still forces the entire donation to be paid along with season ticket renewal.

Glad they're allowing the donation to be spread out, that will help quite a few people I imagine.
You just have to pay at least 50% of the total donation by 6/30. The only amount that had to be paid before getting your season tickets is the donation amount required to buy the seats in your section.

ArmantiWaterSafety

Unread post by ArmantiWaterSafety » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:29 pm

Not sure the general mood on this, but curious as to others takes.

I feel like requiring all of that up front is a brutal hit to affordability for families. I guess you kind of have to do that since a pledge is just that, but I feel like those should be allowed to be put on the year long payment plan as well as opposed to April or whatever it was.

Having to put down 1k up front is a lot more of an emotional impact than being able to do 150 a month all year.

AppSt94

Unread post by AppSt94 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:27 pm

ArmantiWaterSafety wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:29 pm

I feel like requiring all of that up front is a brutal hit to affordability for families. I guess you kind of have to do that since a pledge is just that, but I feel like those should be allowed to be put on the year long payment plan as well as opposed to April or whatever it was.

Having to put down 1k up front is a lot more of an emotional impact than being able to do 150 a month all year.
You can do a monthly payment plan. As long as you are set up on a payment plan, you are considered paid.

BUTCH1991

Unread post by BUTCH1991 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:57 pm

AppSt94 wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:27 pm

You can do a monthly payment plan. As long as you are set up on a payment plan, you are considered paid.
Mine went on the payment plan. Didn't have to pay it up front. Cleared it with Chase Cross at the time.

Stonewall

Unread post by Stonewall » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:54 pm

AppSt94 wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:27 pm

That is a pretty good deal.

AppStateNews

Unread post by AppStateNews » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:56 pm

KentHogan wrote:

I was able to do it through the website with a payment plan no problem. It's on there, just hard to find.
tAPPedInSports.net

KentHogan

Unread post by KentHogan » Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:05 pm

AppStateNews wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:56 pm
KentHogan wrote:

I was able to do it through the website with a payment plan no problem. It's on there, just hard to find.
Could you point out where the link is located?

AppStateNews

Unread post by AppStateNews » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:35 pm

KentHogan wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:05 pm
AppStateNews wrote:
KentHogan wrote:

I saw it on the left -- really small link. But, no I can't point it out because I don't have that screen any more. I've already renewed so I don't have the option.
tAPPedInSports.net

KentHogan

Unread post by KentHogan » Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:05 pm

AppStateNews wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:35 pm
KentHogan wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:05 pm
AppStateNews wrote:
KentHogan wrote:

I saw it on the left -- really small link. But, no I can't point it out because I don't have that screen any more. I've already renewed so I don't have the option.
Yeah, pretty sure that's the link for making payments on season tickets, not the donation. Even Yosef club is saying that you need to call to make payments on the donation.
Anyway, it's all good, thanks for the info.

Appmountaineers19
School: Other

Unread post by Appmountaineers19 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:05 pm

Check your account. Got my seat and parking assignments for the upcoming football season.

ArmantiWaterSafety

Unread post by ArmantiWaterSafety » Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:02 am

Appmountaineers19 wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:05 pm
Check your account. Got my seat and parking assignments for the upcoming football season.
I hope it's real and not some system glitch that happened in previous years.

If it's real, AWESOME JOB by Patrick Ransdell and all others involved (I only mention his name because he's the newest) in making this not a last minute cluster as it has been every year since I've been a Yosef Club member. If there's an issue, there's actually time to sort it out without having to hand deliver tickets at the gate!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”