Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Defensive Coordinator

appstatealum
School: Appalachian State

Re: Defensive Coordinator

Unread post by appstatealum » Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:59 pm

mike87 wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:30 pm
appstatealum wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:12 pm
Yosef84 wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:48 pm
I really don't think there is anyone on this board who wants to win more than Shawn Clark. I don't think anybody is making excuses. Analysis of any situation requires evaluation of all factors within context. Some seem to consider any discussion of context to be excuse making. Think we all need to step back from the cliff as these discussions continue.
I have a guy that works on my team. He loves our company and was super successful in his last role. He came to our team over a year ago and has struggled massively. We have given him a long leash, support, but he continues to fall apart. His role is not for everyone and it's far from easy to pick up. I sat with him months ago and gave him a gameplan to take one last stab at turning it around. It was short-lived and his head went back under water. His love for our team, Our company, and his pride are making it hard for him to do what needs to be done- he needs to be moved out to another position or fired. He knows it, I know it, my boss knows it. I love the guy to death, but I've made it clear that he's dragging our team down and a change needs to be made. Change is hard to make in corporate environments without certain elements or criteria being met. His pride won't let him bow out and our love for the guy/Financials/"who can we find to replace?" are hurdles my boss is struggling with.

Sound familiar?
Sounds like you might be the problem in a couple situations
You're clearly not reading that in context.
The Appalachian State

spacemonkey

Unread post by spacemonkey » Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:58 pm

MtnMan14 wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:31 pm
spacemonkey wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:24 pm
Dre Bly just left the Tarheel staff. Any chance he is a candidate??
I hope this is sarcasm
Very much so...I wish someone would leak some names or a name.

mike87

Unread post by mike87 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:58 am

appstatealum wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:59 pm
mike87 wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:30 pm
appstatealum wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:12 pm
Yosef84 wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:48 pm
I really don't think there is anyone on this board who wants to win more than Shawn Clark. I don't think anybody is making excuses. Analysis of any situation requires evaluation of all factors within context. Some seem to consider any discussion of context to be excuse making. Think we all need to step back from the cliff as these discussions continue.
I have a guy that works on my team. He loves our company and was super successful in his last role. He came to our team over a year ago and has struggled massively. We have given him a long leash, support, but he continues to fall apart. His role is not for everyone and it's far from easy to pick up. I sat with him months ago and gave him a gameplan to take one last stab at turning it around. It was short-lived and his head went back under water. His love for our team, Our company, and his pride are making it hard for him to do what needs to be done- he needs to be moved out to another position or fired. He knows it, I know it, my boss knows it. I love the guy to death, but I've made it clear that he's dragging our team down and a change needs to be made. Change is hard to make in corporate environments without certain elements or criteria being met. His pride won't let him bow out and our love for the guy/Financials/"who can we find to replace?" are hurdles my boss is struggling with.

Sound familiar?
Sounds like you might be the problem in a couple situations
You're clearly not reading that in context.
read it as intended humor.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”