Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Booing

GreatAppSt
School: Appalachian State

Re: Booing

Unread post by GreatAppSt » Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:20 am

BOOING!

We're talking about BOOING?

You kiddin me?

BOOING!

I just wanna win a game.

Another Game!

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:24 am

GreatAppSt wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:20 am
BOOING!

You kiddin me?

BOOING!

I just wanna win a game.

Another Game!

Me, too, but with sportsmanship from the fans, staff, and players. We are better in those regards than Georgia Southern.

Win or lose, another game would be beneficial to the players and staff. We have a lot to work on before next year. Blaming coaches and individual players provides absolutely no positives....unless someone on here wants to quit their day job and take the head coach position since they know so much more than the staff. Pardon the sarcasm.
NewApp formerly known as JCline
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Google SUX

ASUFan4863

Unread post by ASUFan4863 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:32 am

You can't be serious.... This was a rivalry game. When you travel to these places and they scream "F you" & "F App State" in your face with the bird flying, booing will be the nicest thing you can do to them. Should we all clap for them or something? Get real dude.

GreatAppSt

Unread post by GreatAppSt » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:45 am

NewApp wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:24 am

Me, too, but with sportsmanship from the fans, staff, and players. We are better in those regards than Georgia Southern.

Win or lose, another game would be beneficial to the players and staff. We have a lot to work on before next year. Blaming coaches and individual players provides absolutely no positives....unless someone on here wants to quit their day job and take the head coach position since they know so much more than the staff. Pardon the sarcasm.
Did you miss the reference of the post?

appstatealum

Unread post by appstatealum » Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:20 pm

NewApp wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:24 am
GreatAppSt wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:20 am
BOOING!

You kiddin me?

BOOING!

I just wanna win a game.

Another Game!

My guy, that argument is so tired. Jeff Saturday has helped give real life example of how stupid that is. Don't be like Bill Cowher. I've never coached beyond 7 on 7 as far as football goes and I have sat and intelligently talked X and Os in Coach Clark's office no less. It's a game, and unsurprisingly, if you have grown up playing/officiating/watching/coaching sports combined with a good college degree, leadership experience, business acumen etc, you may be able to have a quality opinion about a college sports program.
I've mentioned it before, I was asked to coach a 17U AAU basketball team while doing the Financials for a friend's organization and I went on to take them to nationals as an auto-bid in year 1 with 0 experience coaching beyond youth rec leagues. It's not rocket science. But I also know what it takes to be "the guy" and manage a program. It's hard work and you need good people. But you also have to be a good leader and adapt quickly, which takes a special kind of person. As much as I love Clark, he ain't that dude.
The Appalachian State

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:35 pm

Then apply as soon as he is canned.
NewApp formerly known as JCline
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Google SUX

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”