Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Harrisonburg

/\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09
School: Appalachian State

Harrisonburg

Unread post by /\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:21 am

Went to 5 Guys last night in Harrisonburg and the guy behind the counter was giving me a friendly tough time for wearing my App State hoody. As I walked out ran into JMU QB coach Tino Sunseri who was entering the store. I told him I was bummed we gave up the lead to them, and he had nothing but high praise for our team. Said we have a great team multiple times during our conversation. Doesn't make the loss to them feel any better for me, but glad to see that at least there is some respect shown. I told him I can't wait for the future matchups and glad we're in the Sun Belt together.

I guess one thing he and I had in common yesterday is we both walked out of there with an overpriced burger and fries
Twitter: @brosef_yosef

goapps93

Re: Harrisonburg

Unread post by goapps93 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:06 am

/\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09 wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:21 am
Went to 5 Guys last night in Harrisonburg and the guy behind the counter was giving me a friendly tough time for wearing my App State hoody. As I walked out ran into JMU QB coach Tino Sunseri who was entering the store. I told him I was bummed we gave up the lead to them, and he had nothing but high praise for our team. Said we have a great team multiple times during our conversation. Doesn't make the loss to them feel any better for me, but glad to see that at least there is some respect shown. I told him I can't wait for the future matchups and glad we're in the Sun Belt together.

I guess one thing he and I had in common yesterday is we both walked out of there with an overpriced burger and fries
But you got A LOT of fries!
WE ARE YOSEF!

mikeyosef

Unread post by mikeyosef » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:15 am

goapps93 wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:06 am

Don't forget, all the "free" peanuts you can eat.

Appmountaineers19
School: Other

Unread post by Appmountaineers19 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:38 am

Didn't he play at Pitt?

/\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09

Unread post by /\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:54 pm

Appmountaineers19 wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:38 am
Didn't he play at Pitt?
He did

/\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09

Unread post by /\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:55 pm

goapps93 wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:06 am

Very true

Black Saturday

Unread post by Black Saturday » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:07 pm

Was the bag real greasy?
BLACK SATURDAY

311neers

Unread post by 311neers » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:28 pm

Grew up with Tino and his brother. Had no clue he was QB coach at JMU. I'll have to give him a shout. What an athletic family.

/\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09

Unread post by /\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:40 pm

311neers wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:28 pm

Grew up with Tino and his brother. Had no clue he was QB coach at JMU. I'll have to give him a shout. What an athletic family.
Speaking of family he was on the phone with his dad who I believe helps out at Alabama when we ran into each other.

311neers

Unread post by 311neers » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:14 am

Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:40 pm
311neers wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:28 pm

Speaking of family he was on the phone with his dad who I believe helps out at Alabama when we ran into each other.
Good ol Sal. Yup, Sal might still be with Alabama. Vinny, the younger brother, played at Bama probably 2010-2015. Maybe we need to give Sal a call to come back to NC and coach up that DL and LB unit. Really good recruiter too.

Blackshirt68

Unread post by Blackshirt68 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:48 pm

Won’t be so hospitable in Conway, Statesboro, or Huntington.

WASU 93

Unread post by WASU 93 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:34 pm

Blackshirt68 wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:48 pm
Does anyone in Conway even know or care about Coastal Football once you get off campus?

Bootsy

Unread post by Bootsy » Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:51 am

WASU 93 wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:34 pm
Blackshirt68 wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:48 pm
Does anyone in Conway even know or care about Coastal Football once you get off campus?
Agreed. And what reasons do you have to patronize any businesses in Conway?
Unless you're into mile after mile of vape shops, cell phone stores & sketchy gas stations.
Or you find yourself injured in a car wreck and have to visit their hospital.

There used to be a Cosmo Dogs down there that had good food, but that ship has sailed.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”