Transfer Tickets

User avatar
Capt. Ed
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:43 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 354 times
Been thanked: 165 times

Transfer Tickets

Unread post by Capt. Ed » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:22 am

I still don't have any tickets showing as eligible for transfer.

Is this the same for everyone? Any idea when we'll be able to transfer?

AppSt94
Posts: 6943
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:39 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Huntersville, NC
Has thanked: 4250 times
Been thanked: 2396 times

Re: Transfer Tickets

Unread post by AppSt94 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:28 am

Capt. Ed wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:22 am
I still don't have any tickets showing as eligible for transfer.

Is this the same for everyone? Any idea when we'll be able to transfer?
Second year Season Ticket holder here. :D The ticket Office told me that there will be an email coming out explaining how to transfer tickets. As for availability, I don’t believe that they will be available for download or transfer until about 48 hours before kick off.

sixtoes9134
Posts: 1210
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:42 am
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 250 times

Re: Transfer Tickets

Unread post by sixtoes9134 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:31 am

Weird for sure. I have season tix as well, but purchased 2 more on stub hub yesterday for guest we have coming along. The 2 I bought were transferred in to me and appear to be transferable out. But, my season tix are not. Not that I plan to, just an observation.

NewApp
Posts: 6746
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:59 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 834 times
Been thanked: 773 times
Contact:

Re: Transfer Tickets

Unread post by NewApp » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:06 pm

sixtoes9134 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:31 am
Weird for sure. I have season tix as well, but purchased 2 more on stub hub yesterday for guest we have coming along. The 2 I bought were transferred in to me and appear to be transferable out. But, my season tix are not. Not that I plan to, just an observation.

Do those tickets include the Tar Hell game?
NewApp formerly known as JCline
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Google SUX

sixtoes9134
Posts: 1210
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:42 am
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 250 times

Re: Transfer Tickets

Unread post by sixtoes9134 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:37 pm

NewApp wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:06 pm
sixtoes9134 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:31 am
Weird for sure. I have season tix as well, but purchased 2 more on stub hub yesterday for guest we have coming along. The 2 I bought were transferred in to me and appear to be transferable out. But, my season tix are not. Not that I plan to, just an observation.

Do those tickets include the Tar Hell game?
Yes, specifically for the UNC game.

postalapp90
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:03 am
School: Appalachian State
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: Transfer Tickets

Unread post by postalapp90 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:39 pm

AppSt94 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:28 am
Capt. Ed wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:22 am
I still don't have any tickets showing as eligible for transfer.

Is this the same for everyone? Any idea when we'll be able to transfer?
Second year Season Ticket holder here. :D The ticket Office told me that there will be an email coming out explaining how to transfer tickets. As for availability, I don’t believe that they will be available for download or transfer until about 48 hours before kick off.
[/quote A question for you. Do you have to own a smartphone to receive tickets and if you dont how do you get season tickets if you purchase them?

huskie3
Posts: 4222
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2000 9:57 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Gaston County
Has thanked: 429 times
Been thanked: 429 times

Re: Transfer Tickets

Unread post by huskie3 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:55 pm

There will be an option for printed tickets (there is a fee) if someone wants.
Bring Your A Game!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”