Football Parking 2022

appbanker
Posts: 390
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:26 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 123 times

Football Parking 2022

Unread post by appbanker » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:35 pm

Just looked at my MAF account and it is showing my parking assignment. Sign into your account, go to Order History under My Tickets, then click on Yosef Parking. Now to find a map with numbered spaces.

Appmountaineers19
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:19 am
School: Other
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 139 times

Re: Football Parking 2022

Unread post by Appmountaineers19 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:44 pm

appbanker wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:35 pm
Just looked at my MAF account and it is showing my parking assignment. Sign into your account, go to Order History under My Tickets, then click on Yosef Parking. Now to find a map with numbered spaces.
Not there yet... :cry:

Appmountaineers19
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:19 am
School: Other
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 139 times

Re: Football Parking 2022

Unread post by Appmountaineers19 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:49 pm

I do see my seats for the season though.

ASU84
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:26 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Welcome, NC
Has thanked: 1022 times
Been thanked: 136 times
Contact:

Re: Football Parking 2022

Unread post by ASU84 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:11 pm

I also have seat locations but not parking as of yet.

Pisgahman1
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 31, 2020 1:14 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Football Parking 2022

Unread post by Pisgahman1 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:45 pm

My seats as well as parking is listed.I just have to go locate our space. Just another reason to go to Boone.
Go Apps!

User avatar
ArmantiWaterSafety
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:31 am
School: Appalachian State
Location: Hickory, NC
Has thanked: 187 times
Been thanked: 254 times
Contact:

Re: Football Parking 2022

Unread post by ArmantiWaterSafety » Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:17 am

None for me yet. I think it should be required to post your priority place when people make these kinds of posts. (Kidding but it would be helpful to know).

For the record I'm right at 1000 out of almost 4000 now, on year 3 of Yosef Club.

Appmountaineers19
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:19 am
School: Other
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 139 times

Re: Football Parking 2022

Unread post by Appmountaineers19 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:34 pm

ArmantiWaterSafety wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:17 am
None for me yet. I think it should be required to post your priority place when people make these kinds of posts. (Kidding but it would be helpful to know).

For the record I'm right at 1000 out of almost 4000 now, on year 3 of Yosef Club.
I'm toast then...I'm year 2 at 2000

ASU84
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:26 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Welcome, NC
Has thanked: 1022 times
Been thanked: 136 times
Contact:

Re: Football Parking 2022

Unread post by ASU84 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:44 pm

I'm year 1 at close to 1870. Can't check for sure cause I can't sign in.

huskie3
Posts: 4222
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2000 9:57 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Gaston County
Has thanked: 429 times
Been thanked: 429 times

Re: Football Parking 2022

Unread post by huskie3 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:07 pm

Is Justice/New River lot open yet?
Bring Your A Game!

Appmountaineers19
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:19 am
School: Other
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 139 times

Re: Football Parking 2022

Unread post by Appmountaineers19 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:11 pm

ASU84 wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:44 pm
I'm year 1 at close to 1870. Can't check for sure cause I can't sign in.
I couldn't either. Had to go to app sports and go to MAF and it will tell you your session expired and relog in.

AppSt94
Posts: 6944
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:39 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Huntersville, NC
Has thanked: 4251 times
Been thanked: 2396 times

Re: Football Parking 2022

Unread post by AppSt94 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:19 pm

It’s probably a glitch. My parking was there yesterday and it is gone today.

appbanker
Posts: 390
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:26 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 123 times

Re: Football Parking 2022

Unread post by appbanker » Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:27 pm

AppSt94 wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:19 pm
It’s probably a glitch. My parking was there yesterday and it is gone today.
Mine is gone as well

Pisgahman1
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 31, 2020 1:14 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Football Parking 2022

Unread post by Pisgahman1 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:25 pm

Ditto, mine is gone also.
Go Apps!

Stonewall
Posts: 3422
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:26 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 1774 times
Been thanked: 1538 times

Re: Football Parking 2022

Unread post by Stonewall » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:00 pm

huskie3 wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:07 pm
Is Justice/New River lot open yet?
I have been assured that it will be.

Appmountaineers19
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:19 am
School: Other
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 139 times

Re: Football Parking 2022

Unread post by Appmountaineers19 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:12 am

Don't take this as gospel. I just got off the phone with YC. They said that there was a "glitch" when the PP's came out the other night and to disregard them. Power has been out on campus and that internet is down. They hope to get it back in the afternoon. PP's and ST's are all sold out so hopefully it works out.

appbanker
Posts: 390
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:26 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 123 times

Re: Football Parking 2022

Unread post by appbanker » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:47 pm

Appmountaineers19 wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:12 am
Don't take this as gospel. I just got off the phone with YC. They said that there was a "glitch" when the PP's came out the other night and to disregard them. Power has been out on campus and that internet is down. They hope to get it back in the afternoon. PP's and ST's are all sold out so hopefully it works out.
I got a similar explanation when I called to order UNC tickets, it was a glitch and they have been having internet and power problems.

User avatar
AppState89
Posts: 1308
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:22 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: High Point, NC
Has thanked: 488 times
Been thanked: 233 times

Re: Football Parking 2022

Unread post by AppState89 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:59 am

For those who don't have parking anymore, I paid $10 for all the spots. Will resale for $50 per game. LOLOLOL
AppState89 AKA Robert Martin :D :D

AppSt94
Posts: 6944
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:39 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Huntersville, NC
Has thanked: 4251 times
Been thanked: 2396 times

Re: Football Parking 2022

Unread post by AppSt94 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:08 am

AppState89 wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:59 am
For those who don't have parking anymore, I paid $10 for all the spots. Will resale for $50 per game. LOLOLOL
“Merica”! Lol

User avatar
89gradX2
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:55 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Football Parking 2022

Unread post by 89gradX2 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:55 am

Any updates on this? I see my tickets. I do not see my parking.

AppSt94
Posts: 6944
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:39 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Huntersville, NC
Has thanked: 4251 times
Been thanked: 2396 times

Re: Football Parking 2022

Unread post by AppSt94 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:04 am

89gradX2 wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:55 am
Any updates on this? I see my tickets. I do not see my parking.
I think that it’s a system glitch. You can try and call YC and they might be able to tell you.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”