Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Yosef Club Ticket Arrival

mhhscoach32
School: Appalachian State

Yosef Club Ticket Arrival

Unread post by mhhscoach32 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:26 am

Any insight to when tickets and parking assignments will be sent out? I know over 10k (AMAZING!) members has made this tougher than usual to sort out.
App State 15'
Lees-McRae College Assistant Director of Admissions
Lees-McRae College Assistant Men's Basketball Coach

ArmantiWaterSafety

Re: Yosef Club Ticket Arrival

Unread post by ArmantiWaterSafety » Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:58 am

I think tickets are electronic this year, but parking passes along with the e-tix should go out early to mid August.

Lowcountry App

Unread post by Lowcountry App » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:51 am

Is there anyway to know your parking assignment prior to receiving the passes? It would be nice if online accounts were updated with this information. I’ve checked mine but didn’t see anything.

ArmantiWaterSafety

Unread post by ArmantiWaterSafety » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:55 am

Lowcountry App wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:51 am
Is there anyway to know your parking assignment prior to receiving the passes? It would be nice if online accounts were updated with this information. I’ve checked mine but didn’t see anything.
Nope, unfortunately not. Parking passes aren't known until you get it in the mail, at least to my knowledge of how it's been for me the last 2 years.

AppSt94

Unread post by AppSt94 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:16 pm

Lowcountry App wrote:
They MAY be in your Pacolian sp? account in the next couple of weeks.

TheMoody1

Unread post by TheMoody1 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:30 pm

AppSt94 wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:16 pm
Lowcountry App wrote:
They MAY be in your Pacolian sp? account in the next couple of weeks.
They were online last year before the passes were received.

ArmantiWaterSafety

Unread post by ArmantiWaterSafety » Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:49 pm

TheMoody1 wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:30 pm
I know the season ticket locations were but I don't remember the parking pass location showing up. Maybe I'm just blocking it out so I don't get all worked up again :lol:

appbanker

Unread post by appbanker » Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:53 pm

TheMoody1 wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:30 pm
They were online last year, but the one I was assigned was different than the pass I received. I tried to find out multiple times why it was different only to be basically told it is what is, deal with it.

ArmantiWaterSafety

Unread post by ArmantiWaterSafety » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:32 am

appbanker wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:53 pm
They were online last year, but the one I was assigned was different than the pass I received. I tried to find out multiple times why it was different only to be basically told it is what is, deal with it.
Glad to know I wasn't the only one! OP, in case you're a first time parking pass holder which it sounds like you are from your question, just be prepared to get what you get with no rhyme or reason, regardless of your donor level. I'm not trying to be a debbie downer, just trying to manage your expectations so you don't get as frustrated as a few of us have been over the last couple of years.

Now if you're donating 5 figures, maybe you'll get some special considerations...

AppSt94

Unread post by AppSt94 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:49 am

ArmantiWaterSafety wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:32 am
appbanker wrote:
Glad to know I wasn't the only one! OP, in case you're a first time parking pass holder which it sounds like you are from your question, just be prepared to get what you get with no rhyme or reason, regardless of your donor level. I'm not trying to be a debbie downer, just trying to manage your expectations so you don't get as frustrated as a few of us have been over the last couple of years.

Now if you're donating 5 figures, maybe you'll get some special considerations...
Agree. I was a first time ST last year. I asked for Library Deck Roof last year and was told, “No Problem.” When my passes came, I was in Peacock.

ArmantiWaterSafety

Unread post by ArmantiWaterSafety » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:56 am

AppSt94 wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:49 am
Agree. I was a first time ST last year. I asked for Library Deck Roof last year and was told, “No Problem.” When my passes came, I was in Peacock.
Hey at least that's a higher donor lot! My first season ticket year was 2020 (lucky me, no parking pass year), and then reupped 2021 and donated enough and I asked for Peacock or Greenwood and got....Legends.

If I get Library Deck Roof and you get Peacock this year I'll switch with you :lol: (but seriously though)

AppSt94

Unread post by AppSt94 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:05 am

Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:56 am
AppSt94 wrote:
Hey at least that's a higher donor lot! My first season ticket year was 2020 (lucky me, no parking pass year), and then reupped 2021 and donated enough and I asked for Peacock or Greenwood and got....Legends.

If I get Library Deck Roof and you get Peacock this year I'll switch with you :lol: (but seriously though)
I actually wound up liking Peacock better so small blessings I guess. :lol: FWIW, I can park on the stadium side but dealing with the cars and pedestrian traffic is more than I want to deal with after a long day.

spacemonkey

Unread post by spacemonkey » Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:47 am

AppSt94 wrote:
appbanker wrote:

This statement surprises me....with all of your statements previously about "how" season tickets should be sold you are a first time season ticket holder last year. No wonder you were not mad....you don't know any better.

AppSt94

Unread post by AppSt94 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:09 pm

spacemonkey wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:47 am
AppSt94 wrote:
appbanker wrote:

This statement surprises me....with all of your statements previously about "how" season tickets should be sold you are a first time season ticket holder last year. No wonder you were not mad....you don't know any better.
I should clarify. I had season tickets a few years back when I lived in Florida. Last year was the first time I cared about my parking.

But I know enough people close to the process that I understand the issues and constraints.

EastHallApp

Unread post by EastHallApp » Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:15 pm

I know this is going to be the most boomer post ever, but I hate that there's no paper ticket option for season tickets. I liked the ticket books that actually had some real design work put into them, and I have always saved and displayed stubs for certain big or memorable games. Some classic tickets have pretty good collectible value too.

ArmantiWaterSafety

Unread post by ArmantiWaterSafety » Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:22 pm

EastHallApp wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:15 pm
I know this is going to be the most boomer post ever, but I hate that there's no paper ticket option for season tickets. I liked the ticket books that actually had some real design work put into them, and I have always saved and displayed stubs for certain big or memorable games. Some classic tickets have pretty good collectible value too.
As a 31 year old I'm not a fan of it either, but I get the cost savings. I almost wish we could add an option of +$30 or whatever the printing cost of an actual book would be as a "collectors ticket book" when we buy season tickets. I'm sure they'd sell a lot of them.

AppSt94

Unread post by AppSt94 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:05 pm

Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:22 pm
EastHallApp wrote:
As a 31 year old I'm not a fan of it either, but I get the cost savings. I almost wish we could add an option of +$30 or whatever the printing cost of an actual book would be as a "collectors ticket book" when we buy season tickets. I'm sure they'd sell a lot of them.
That is a solid idea. I suggest running that up the flagpole to Patrick Ransdell.

AppSt94

Unread post by AppSt94 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:11 pm

EastHallApp wrote:
Didn’t they use to have discounts at some places around Boone in the booklets?

appstate24

Unread post by appstate24 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:16 pm

EastHallApp wrote:
I’m no boomer, and I appreciated this as well. My man cave is covered with ticket stub art :lol:

GO APPS!!

spacemonkey

Unread post by spacemonkey » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:28 pm

Someone asked on another thread about bitcoin and NFT's. Maybe you can turn your digital ticket into an "NFT".

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”