Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Kind of interesting and kind of nice to be included

AppWyo
School: Appalachian State

Re: Kind of interesting and kind of nice to be included

Unread post by AppWyo » Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:06 pm

NewApp wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:27 pm
We will find rivals no matter where we go or stay. That's because, primarily, that we are a winner. I never was a fan of putting rival games too high on the priorities. I like championships more. We had a good season the other year, but SOME (said SOME so no one could S T R E T C H my post) on here bitched and moaned because we lost to GS on ice. Said the coaches blew it. Said we should have been ready for playing on ice. Maybe we should have, but it sure didn't ruin my season. It ruined my night though because 1. We lost (no matter who to) and 2. I (and my 14 year old ) froze our my asses off at the game and the mile back to the car. We were way past Deep Gap before we got half way warm.
At the time I hated it too, however, it made App Nation not miss Drinkwitz since he lost to our current Archrival when he left for more money and fewer wins and championships...

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:46 pm

Yep
NewApp formerly known as JCline
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Google SUX

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:12 am

NewApp wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:27 pm
We will find rivals no matter where we go or stay. That's because, primarily, that we are a winner. I never was a fan of putting rival games too high on the priorities. I like championships more. We had a good season the other year, but SOME (said SOME so no one could S T R E T C H my post) on here bitched and moaned because we lost to GS on ice. Said the coaches blew it. Said we should have been ready for playing on ice. Maybe we should have, but it sure didn't ruin my season. It ruined my night though because 1. We lost (no matter who to) and 2. I (and my 14 year old ) froze our my asses off at the game and the mile back to the car. We were way past Deep Gap before we got half way warm.
I drove a Versa Note to the game and was with my daughter and her eventual husband and some of their friends and a friend's father or grandfather. Basically two men in their 50s or older and 5 college students. We all crammed into the Versa so we could get the college kids back to their apartments as fast as possible.
This is my very generic signature added to each post.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”