Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

NEZ question for UNC game

canes_mj
School: Appalachian State

NEZ question for UNC game

Unread post by canes_mj » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:21 pm

Just trying to get a feel of the market to try to help out a friend....does anyone have any idea of what market price will be for NEZ seats bought on secondary market for this game? In case he wants to try to sit there vs try to obtain regular seats from secondary market? (buying additional singles likely not an option for him as they'll probably be sold out before his giving level gets opportunity). Just trying to get a ballpark. I know Stubhub has regular seats listed starting at approx $400 and going to $1000, but I've found App prices wildly inaccurate in the past on Stubhub (I think I saw $300 for GaSo, and $400 for a regular homecoming game, etc)......any ideas? Anyone hear anything? Just trying to get a ballpark estimate.

Thanks,
MJ

jm18668
School: Appalachian State

Re: NEZ question for UNC game

Unread post by jm18668 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:15 am

I wouldn’t be surprised to see them sell at $500 or higher, with asking prices well over that. I really don’t think you’ll see people selling those tickets. With 10k+ in season tickets, students and UNC’s allotment, there won’t be many assigned seats available, I’m guessing that most “extras” will be GA.
Brad Manning '99
Raleigh, NC

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”