Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

App State Video Crew

firemoose
School: Appalachian State

App State Video Crew

Unread post by firemoose » Thu May 19, 2022 3:56 pm

They've won another national award.

appstate24

Re: App State Video Crew

Unread post by appstate24 » Thu May 19, 2022 8:05 pm

Go watch Max’s latest video he just posted. It’s called “A Piece Of Me.” Its incredible, and will hit you DEEEEP in your feelings. Incredible work as always!

GO APPS!!

BambooRdApp

Unread post by BambooRdApp » Fri May 20, 2022 6:33 am

appstate24 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 8:05 pm
Go watch Max’s latest video he just posted. It’s called “A Piece Of Me.” Its incredible, and will hit you DEEEEP in your feelings. Incredible work as always!

GO APPS!!
can you post a link?
Today I Give My All For Appalachian State!!
#FreeMillerHillForMoMoney!!
#SleeveStripesWereTheBomb!!
#99ForPresident!!

fjblair

Unread post by fjblair » Fri May 20, 2022 8:25 am

Who is Max?

AppSt94

Unread post by AppSt94 » Fri May 20, 2022 8:32 am

fjblair wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 8:25 am
Who is Max?
Max Renfro. Recent App grad that led the video crew with his ideas and innovation regarding uniform reveals and App Sports. The NFL uses his talents now.

Capt. Ed

Unread post by Capt. Ed » Fri May 20, 2022 8:38 am

HighlandsApp

Unread post by HighlandsApp » Fri May 20, 2022 10:52 am

Thank you all for praising Max. He has really given AppState his ALL. Max convinced the athletic department to start a TikTok and quickly grew it to the 4th most followed college football account on the platform with 227,000 followers which is HUGE for recruiting. Several of the videos there have millions of views with the one at 5mm views.

Max mentored Will last season who did a fantastic job. The collaboration of all of the team members to brainstorm and create these best in college football videos has been fantastic for all of them. Will is one of if not the top videographers in the country. The insane tight shots of the ball spiraling toward the camera to the receiver are likely shot by Will. Hopefully he decides to shoot and run the program again next year for AppState.

The video departments that they are besting year after year are mostly paid athletic department media employees of much much highly funded programs. The kids use their own equipment which is expensive. Max's video camera was 13k and the drone that he uses for all of those shots that you see was 4k. Your support of buying prints from Max and hiring these kids to produce videos has allowed them to buy better and better equipment that they used to help AppState Football. Coach Clark really supports these kids and recognizes their talents and importance to the program which is appreciated and welcomed by them.

appstate24

Unread post by appstate24 » Fri May 20, 2022 11:29 am

HighlandsApp wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 10:52 am
Thank you all for praising Max. He has really given AppState his ALL. Max convinced the athletic department to start a TikTok and quickly grew it to the 4th most followed college football account on the platform with 227,000 followers which is HUGE for recruiting. Several of the videos there have millions of views with the one at 5mm views.

Max mentored Will last season who did a fantastic job. The collaboration of all of the team members to brainstorm and create these best in college football videos has been fantastic for all of them. Will is one of if not the top videographers in the country. The insane tight shots of the ball spiraling toward the camera to the receiver are likely shot by Will. Hopefully he decides to shoot and run the program again next year for AppState.

The video departments that they are besting year after year are mostly paid athletic department media employees of much much highly funded programs. The kids use their own equipment which is expensive. Max's video camera was 13k and the drone that he uses for all of those shots that you see was 4k. Your support of buying prints from Max and hiring these kids to produce videos has allowed them to buy better and better equipment that they used to help AppState Football. Coach Clark really supports these kids and recognizes their talents and importance to the program which is appreciated and welcomed by them.
I have bought multiple prints from Max. Very high quality. Would HIGHLY recommend!

Thanks Max!

GO APPS!!

HighlandsApp

Unread post by HighlandsApp » Fri May 20, 2022 12:14 pm

appstate24 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 11:29 am
HighlandsApp wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 10:52 am

I have bought multiple prints from Max. Very high quality. Would HIGHLY recommend!

Thanks Max!

GO APPS!!
Thank you. Max has approval to offer fully licensed AppState products so you'll see more products with logos and such I think coming soon.

Appstate88

Unread post by Appstate88 » Fri May 20, 2022 2:03 pm

Just Love IT! Thanks Max Renfro.

GIVE 'EM HELL APPS!

Bootsy

Unread post by Bootsy » Fri May 20, 2022 6:15 pm

As an App State grad, it's rare for me to watch any of these videos and not get choked up. My heart is full to overflowing with pride for our football team and our university every time I see them.

These young people do an incredible job representing App State to the world. We are indebted to them for their amazing work and the legacy they've created.

BambooRdApp

Unread post by BambooRdApp » Fri May 20, 2022 7:22 pm

bought two prints today..great pictures online.
Today I Give My All For Appalachian State!!
#FreeMillerHillForMoMoney!!
#SleeveStripesWereTheBomb!!
#99ForPresident!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”