Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Love some App State FB

McLeansvilleAppFan
School: Appalachian State

Love some App State FB

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:27 pm

My daughter's tweet from two days ago.

There’s two little things for my wedding that I have incorporated in for my love for App and @AppState_FB
. None but my dad and fiancé will probably be the only be the ones that truly get it but I’m so excited nonetheless 💞
6:01 PM · Apr 14, 2022·Twitter for iPhone
This is my very generic signature added to each post.

AppState89

Re: Love some App State FB

Unread post by AppState89 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:13 am

I set the date for my wedding around App State football years ago. Told Donna it can't mess with my App State football at all. LOLOL
AppState89 AKA Robert Martin :D :D

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:56 pm

AppState89 wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:13 am
I set the date for my wedding around App State football years ago. Told Donna it can't mess with my App State football at all. LOLOL
She is a bigger fan of AppStateFB than he is and he goes along to be with her. When they first started dating when both were at App he made the off-hand comment about he would rather be snowboarding when we were all at KBS cheering on the Apps. I will never let him live that down.

He is a good guy. We get along fine, and I am happy for my daughter and one of his parents is a Mountaineer and we get along fine as in-laws. And all of that is not mandatory in a marriage but it cetainly helps. However I will hold that over his head for a long-long time. :lol:
This is my very generic signature added to each post.

BambooRdApp

Unread post by BambooRdApp » Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:58 pm

McLeansvilleAppFan wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:56 pm
AppState89 wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:13 am
She is a bigger fan of AppStateFB than he is and he goes along to be with her. When they first started dating when both were at App he made the off-hand comment about he would rather be snowboarding when we were all at KBS cheering on the Apps. I will never let him live that down.

He is a good guy. We get along fine, and I am happy for my daughter and one of his parents is a Mountaineer and we get along fine as in-laws. And all of that is not mandatory in a marriage but it cetainly helps. However I will hold that over his head for a long-long time. :lol:
Good God Man..he would rather be snowboarding than an App. St. football..and you gave approval for them to get married.. :D Congrats to them and many happy years...
Today I Give My All For Appalachian State!!
#FreeMillerHillForMoMoney!!
#SleeveStripesWereTheBomb!!
#99ForPresident!!

AppSt94

Unread post by AppSt94 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:03 pm

I saw the Tweet when it first went out but didn’t pay much attention to it. Can’t find it now. Congratulations. May they both endure a lifetime of happiness.

appstate77

Unread post by appstate77 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:49 pm

I was asked to perform my granddaughters wedding in October. My reply" Is it on a home game weekend? I have season tickets". Lucky for her it is on an away weekend.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”