Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

YouTube TV

AppHawk
School: Appalachian State

Re: YouTube TV

Unread post by AppHawk » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:55 am

scatman77 wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:52 pm
goapps93 wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:06 pm
Deal has been reached and Disney is back on YouTube TV. I've had to remind people that this was not just a YouTube TV problem. Negotiations go both ways. As a subscriber, I'm glad YouTube TV (Google) went to bat and made sure my monthly price didn't increase. Just as the issue with NBC/Universal earlier this year this was just a minor hiccup.
We got the notification on TV and I received an email confirming the return of those channels and a one-time $15 bill reduction. It's 10:51 right now and I still do not have the channels in my lineup.
Same here. I did find that the channels weren't showing up in my "custom" channel view, but we're there when I switched over to the default view.

Hoping the custom view catches up without having to go back in and create the custom line up.

Just glad it's all back because I was not a fan of the Hulu Live interface/functionality since I added the free trial.

goapps93

Unread post by goapps93 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:35 am

scatman77 wrote:
goapps93 wrote:
Deal has been reached and Disney is back on YouTube TV. I've had to remind people that this was not just a YouTube TV problem. Negotiations go both ways. As a subscriber, I'm glad YouTube TV (Google) went to bat and made sure my monthly price didn't increase. Just as the issue with NBC/Universal earlier this year this was just a minor hiccup.
We got the notification on TV and I received an email confirming the return of those channels and a one-time $15 bill reduction. It's 10:51 right now and I still do not have the channels in my lineup.
Mine were back by 6:00. I don't use a custom channel lineup.
WE ARE YOSEF!

scatman77

Unread post by scatman77 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:42 am

goapps93 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:35 am
scatman77 wrote:
goapps93 wrote:
Mine were back by 6:00. I don't use a custom channel lineup.
Went back to default view. All good now.
We don't slide at Appalachian State. It's a sign of weakness.

mike87
School: Appalachian State

Unread post by mike87 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:36 pm

AppHawk wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:31 pm
Just saw on the ESPN scroll that unless an agreement is made before midnight tonight YouTube TV subscribers will lose the ABC/Disney/ESPN family of channels. Certainly not happy about this. Terrible timing.

Other than going somewhere to catch the game in the morning- does anybody have any ideas of how to get ESPN tomorrow if an agreement isn't reached?

Had the ole vasectomy today and had great plans of watching games from the couch tomorrow 🤣
Guess YouTube didn't have the balls to let that contract expire. :roll:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”