Can't Wait Til September

MDaniels84
School: Appalachian State

Can't Wait Til September

Unread post by MDaniels84 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:30 am

Hi all! Received our season ticket renewal form in mail yesterday and getting really pumped about upcoming season. Mini season ticket packages are broken down as the following:
* Touchdown Package - Howard, Ga Southern, and ULL games
* Homecoming Package - Wyoming, Troy, and Arkansas State games
My wife is even excited about the schedule this year and had me call and make reservation at Best Western in Norfolk for the ODU game in September. By the way, they only had 4 rooms left so maybe ODU is planning on having a good crowd for us .
Hope that our new AD and staff really put some renewed effort into getting our attendance back to App standards starting with the home opener against Howard. Looking forward to the party at KBS with 30,000 plus (hopefully) of my friends ! 8-)

beav910

Re: Can't Wait Til September

Unread post by beav910 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:42 am

As a new student at the school I definitely feel like we need something to bring the school back together so I can't wait for the season to start either.
Appalachian State Alumnus :: Graphic Designer

AppinVA

Re: Can't Wait Til September

Unread post by AppinVA » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:20 pm

MDaniels84 wrote:Hi all! Received our season ticket renewal form in mail yesterday and getting really pumped about upcoming season. Mini season ticket packages are broken down as the following:
* Touchdown Package - Howard, Ga Southern, and ULL games
* Homecoming Package - Wyoming, Troy, and Arkansas State games
My wife is even excited about the schedule this year and had me call and make reservation at Best Western in Norfolk for the ODU game in September. By the way, they only had 4 rooms left so maybe ODU is planning on having a good crowd for us .
Hope that our new AD and staff really put some renewed effort into getting our attendance back to App standards starting with the home opener against Howard. Looking forward to the party at KBS with 30,000 plus (hopefully) of my friends ! 8-)
ODU gets around 20,000 for every game, because that's all their stadium holds. Norfolk is a great town -- especially by the waterfront -- so if you're lucky enough to get tickets, you will have a great time.
"Some people call me hillbilly. Some people call me mountain man. You can call me Appalachian. Appalachian's what I am."-- Del McCoury Band

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”