#TeamClark

PhillyApp1

Re: #TeamClark

Unread post by PhillyApp1 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:56 am

Black Saturday wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:53 am
I liked my booze when I was at APP too, glad cell phones or smart phones were yet to be invented.
I promise you.... and I have confirmed with my friends..... pictures and video would have been banned by my friends and I. We live in memories without a recording 😉
We will take them with us to the grave 😀

Rekdiver
School: Appalachian State

Unread post by Rekdiver » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:07 pm

Phone bouncer at the door…want in? Leave phone with the big guy

DenverOfTheEast

Unread post by DenverOfTheEast » Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:52 am

Happy Gameday to all the loyal #TeamClark supporters! 'Neers by 8.

App1995

Unread post by App1995 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:02 am

FIRE CHARLIE COBB, again.

ASUTodd

Unread post by ASUTodd » Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:35 am

Can we lock this thread?

DenverOfTheEast

Unread post by DenverOfTheEast » Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:32 am

New Contract! #TeamClark here to stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AppStFan1

Unread post by AppStFan1 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:30 am

DenverOfTheEast wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:32 am
ADs just can't make these decisions too quickly. Just like when those who wanted him gone 5 weeks I said you have to let it play out, I think we need to see these next 2 games and let the 2024 season play out. I also think Clark should want to wait because he would have more leverage and might even get some P5 interest if he were to win these next 2 and win 11 or more next year. Remember, we have beat 2 teams on a down swing and 1 bad team. You also have to remember that Everts would love to make a change so we have to finish this month strong. Clark has loosened up and so has the team so the awful coaching job we had seen has definitely turned around so we should let it play out and see.

This JMU game is shaping up to be a very disappointing game if we lose. I am actually wondering if Vegas will favor us because this week will be a huge distraction for JMU with Game Day there.

We could start a new thread on this part but there is a debate on 247 if Aguilar should be SBC OFF POY. I would not jump on that train yet but if we finish strong and Joey has a big game then I could see him winning it. His competition is Ga State RB Carroll and JMU QB McCloud. As of right now I do think McCloud is the leader. Defense looks like either ODU LB Henderson or JMU's Green, even though he is hurt now. I would love to see Parker could get in running with two big games and we win them.

BambooRdApp

Unread post by BambooRdApp » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:38 am

Dude, really. It is a joke..
🤣🤣🤣
Today I Give My All For Appalachian State!!
#FreeMillerHillForMoMoney!!
#SleeveStripesWereTheBomb!!
#99ForPresident!!

AppStFan1

Unread post by AppStFan1 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:46 am

BambooRdApp wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:38 am
Dude, really. It is a joke..
🤣🤣🤣
With him I am never sure. I do think he could get a huge deal with a strong finish here and 11+ wins in 2024.

Like I said before, someone who know the coaches well once told me they believe they have a NY6 level team for next year if they can keep everyone.

DenverOfTheEast

Unread post by DenverOfTheEast » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:37 am

AppStFan1 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:30 am
DenverOfTheEast wrote:
ADs just can't make these decisions too quickly. Just like when those who wanted him gone 5 weeks I said you have to let it play out, I think we need to see these next 2 games and let the 2024 season play out. I also think Clark should want to wait because he would have more leverage and might even get some P5 interest if he were to win these next 2 and win 11 or more next year. Remember, we have beat 2 teams on a down swing and 1 bad team. You also have to remember that Everts would love to make a change so we have to finish this month strong. Clark has loosened up and so has the team so the awful coaching job we had seen has definitely turned around so we should let it play out and see.

This JMU game is shaping up to be a very disappointing game if we lose. I am actually wondering if Vegas will favor us because this week will be a huge distraction for JMU with Game Day there.

We could start a new thread on this part but there is a debate on 247 if Aguilar should be SBC OFF POY. I would not jump on that train yet but if we finish strong and Joey has a big game then I could see him winning it. His competition is Ga State RB Carroll and JMU QB McCloud. As of right now I do think McCloud is the leader. Defense looks like either ODU LB Henderson or JMU's Green, even though he is hurt now. I would love to see Parker could get in running with two big games and we win them.
1) you are the biggest Clark hater I have read so far beside Mr Craig, 95/97, and one other I can't remember is silly name.
2) What does their swing matter - dominate road win regardless of how the other team is, we are peaking.
3) Clark loosening up??? that makes zero sense, Noel is back, team is been steady, tweaks have been made defensively
4) Noel is best SBC offensive player but JA is played very very well. look at the wins when he plays.

I love gullible posters that take everything so serious, then you see the truth of their statements.

BambooRdApp

Unread post by BambooRdApp » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:48 am

DenverOfTheEast wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:37 am
AppStFan1 wrote:
DenverOfTheEast wrote:

1) you are the biggest Clark hater I have read so far beside Mr Craig, 95/97, and one other I can't remember is silly name.
2) What does their swing matter - dominate road win regardless of how the other team is, we are peaking.
3) Clark loosening up??? that makes zero sense, Noel is back, team is been steady, tweaks have been made defensively
4) Noel is best SBC offensive player but JA is played very very well. look at the wins when he plays.

I love gullible posters that take everything so serious, then you see the truth of their statements.
Bingo
Today I Give My All For Appalachian State!!
#FreeMillerHillForMoMoney!!
#SleeveStripesWereTheBomb!!
#99ForPresident!!

Bigdaddyg1

Unread post by Bigdaddyg1 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:14 pm

Just looked and statistically JA and McLeod have virtually the same numbers. I don't like when the media plays up position versus position comparisons for games but next week should be a good one.

ASUPATCH

Unread post by ASUPATCH » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:27 pm

Yosef84 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:07 pm
Black Saturday wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:04 pm
let's see if we can win the Shawn/Sean Bowl before we get ideas about JMU, they are head and shoulders above the East this year.
You do know that both Clark and Elliott spell their name "Shawn" right?

Sean Elliott was a hell of a guard for the Spurs 20ish years ago.
Appalachian State, Better than your school since 1899!!!!

Rekdiver

Unread post by Rekdiver » Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:19 pm

After ODU I think DG had a prayer meeting with Sloan and Clark. These are big boys who know the drill. I was resigned to the fact both had one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. The foot is outta the grave for this season

AppStFan1

Unread post by AppStFan1 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:38 pm

DenverOfTheEast wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:37 am
AppStFan1 wrote:
DenverOfTheEast wrote:

I'm not a hater. I see the reality of what we were doing early on. We looked bad and if we kept it up a change was coming. Everts still wants him out but he can end that talk if we can win one more, I think. I hope he does because I like Shawn personally. It is clear from his comments that being tight was hurting us. They have loosened up and we are seeing the improvements. If we get the Shawn of the last couple games I 100% want to keep him but if we see the Shawn of the end of last year and the first of our SBC schedule then I would support a change.

As far as their swing I am just saying that we have to be cautiously optimistic because Ga State is not the 6-1 team we saw on TV while we lost to ODU and CCU. We are definitely better but the last 2 opponents have also not been as good as their starts.

You are right about Noel when he is healthy but he has been limited so I don't see him even being considered. I think Joey is the one from App. JMU's QB is definitely the front runner to me at this point. When there is a QB with eye-popping stats from an undefeated team that is where the votes tend to go.

AppStFan1

Unread post by AppStFan1 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:43 pm

Bigdaddyg1 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:14 pm
Just looked and statistically JA and McLeod have virtually the same numbers. I don't like when the media plays up position versus position comparisons for games but next week should be a good one.
They are close but we know voters will lean towards the undefeated team in these cases. As they say to the victors go the spoils. If we win the next 2 games I believe we will see a lot more players on the All-SBC teams than we were headed for 3 weeks ago. If we keep it up I would think we will see Aguilar, Noel, Wilson, Robinson, and Bucky Williams somewhere on the teams.

Yosef84

Unread post by Yosef84 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:28 pm

Rekdiver wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:19 pm
After ODU I think DG had a prayer meeting with Sloan and Clark. These are big boys who know the drill. I was resigned to the fact both had one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. The foot is outta the grave for this season
Not trying to start anything, but an honest question: You "think DG had a prayer meeting....". Do you have a basis for saying that or is this just something you believe?

PhillyApp1

Unread post by PhillyApp1 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:30 pm

Bigdaddyg1 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:14 pm
Actually, Joey is doing it with an offense that has been handcuffed in many games and a defense that has sputtered.
When we let Joey play.... App and JA is almost unstoppable

PhillyApp1

Unread post by PhillyApp1 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:33 pm

Rekdiver wrote:
Nicely played Rekdiver 😀
It's amazing what some heat on the ass will do to make things move better

Rekdiver

Unread post by Rekdiver » Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:40 pm

Yosef84 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:28 pm
Rekdiver wrote:
Not trying to start anything, but an honest question: You "think DG had a prayer meeting....". Do you have a basis for saying that or is this just something you believe?
“Think” = “believe”😀

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”