New Season Ticket Holder Questions

ASUFan4863
School: Appalachian State

New Season Ticket Holder Questions

Unread post by ASUFan4863 » Wed May 26, 2021 4:57 pm

Hi everyone, I am finally a new season ticket holder this year (I thought 2020 was gonna be my first year but we know how that one went) and a had a few questions that I am sure have been asked before.

1. Will the tickets to each game be sent all at once before the season or will they be Will-Call?

2. Are parking passes included in season tickets or do we have to purchase those separately?

3. There is one weekend I am not able to go and was gonna give the tickets to my friend, is there a way to transfer him the tickets without physically handing him the tickets (They are ~ 4 hours away)?

Thanks!

mountaineerman

Re: New Season Ticket Holder Questions

Unread post by mountaineerman » Wed May 26, 2021 5:12 pm

I’ll answer with what I know .
1 . in the past they have sent all tickets late summer.
2. Parking is based on your donation to the Yosef club. Very important. No it does not come with the season tickets.
3 . I think you will need to mail him them tickets or hand deliver.
Hope this helps I too am a first time season ticket holder. Daughter starts in the Fall.

AppStateNews

Unread post by AppStateNews » Wed May 26, 2021 5:32 pm

The new system is supposed to allow for tickets on mobile phone. So you would simply share the ticket(s) to your friend via mobile. I am not exactly sure how that'll work, but do know it's supposed to.
tAPPedInSports.net

Not affiliated with the above website

/\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09

Unread post by /\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09 » Wed May 26, 2021 10:28 pm

ASUFan4863 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 4:57 pm
Hi everyone, I am finally a new season ticket holder this year (I thought 2020 was gonna be my first year but we know how that one went) and a had a few questions that I am sure have been asked before.

1. Will the tickets to each game be sent all at once before the season or will they be Will-Call?

2. Are parking passes included in season tickets or do we have to purchase those separately?

3. There is one weekend I am not able to go and was gonna give the tickets to my friend, is there a way to transfer him the tickets without physically handing him the tickets (They are ~ 4 hours away)?

Thanks!
$100 minimum Yosef Club donation will get you a parking pass. It won't be the closest lot, but you're at least guaranteed a spot, rather than searching on the outskirts of campus. Definitely contact the Yosef Club to get all of that lined up. Good people up there willing to help.
Twitter: @brosef_yosef

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”