Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Fredo in Chapel Hill Saturday

appyirish

Fredo in Chapel Hill Saturday

Unread post by appyirish » Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:05 pm

7213B093-7ECE-4F33-AF10-A963850EC900.jpeg

appstate77
School: Appalachian State

Re: Fredo in Chapel Hill Saturday

Unread post by appstate77 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:03 pm

The Lord be with him.

Woodstovegang

Unread post by Woodstovegang » Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:32 pm

"Bless him" meant in the Southern way.

NattyBumppo'sRevenge

Unread post by NattyBumppo'sRevenge » Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:38 pm

I’m shocked I tell you

appstate24

Unread post by appstate24 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:47 pm

:lol: :lol:
No surpise. He’s such a damn clown.

GO APPS!!

Rekdiver

Unread post by Rekdiver » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:19 pm

Who really cares?

mountaineerman

Unread post by mountaineerman » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:45 pm

Sell out!

scatman77

Unread post by scatman77 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:25 pm

appyirish wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:05 pm
7213B093-7ECE-4F33-AF10-A963850EC900.jpeg
"You broke my heart, Fredo!"
We don't slide at Appalachian State. It's a sign of weakness.

AppWyo

Unread post by AppWyo » Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:09 pm

Maybe he wanted to go to UNC-Ch and they would not let him in; Appalachian gave him a chance and he has been running with it ever since. It takes a special kind of person to be a Mountaineer.

Rekdiver

Unread post by Rekdiver » Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:11 am

Seriously, can’t we let this go? I’m so over being bothered by his affinity for UNC. It looks like the bitching of the Real Housewives of Boone.

appdaze

Unread post by appdaze » Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:03 am

When he appears at UNC he is selling App gear. He is spreading our brand further than any of you that arbitrarily hate him. I wish some of y'all would show that kind of dedication in your lives so that App could get more money and live up to your expectations.

"BOONE, N.C. –– Appalachian State University athletics and Learfield Licensing Partners have brokered a deal for an apparel line featuring Appalachian State alum and two-time Country Music Award winner Eric Church.

The Mountaineers' licensing agency, Learfield Licensing Partners, partnered with Church for the Mountain Born Collection. LLP will handle approvals by Church and the University, the collection and distribution of royalties and retail development.

“For us, this represents the alignment of two great brands and hopefully it will mean more exposure for Appalachian State to the millions of fans he has.” said Appalachian State director of athletics Doug Gillin.

The initial launch of the collection will consist of hats and apparel items to be available on store shelves beginning Saturday, Sept. 17 in conjunction with Appalachian State football's game against Miami (Fla.) in Boone. The apparel will be available in the Appalachian State Bookstore and Mast General Store and also available inside Kidd Brewer Stadium on game day.

Outside of Boone, the collection will follow Church's tour around the country and be available at concerts and appearances."

https://appstatesports.com/news/2016/9/16/211173610

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:11 am

appdaze wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:03 am
When he appears at UNC he is selling App gear. He is spreading our brand further than any of you that arbitrarily hate him. I wish some of y'all would show that kind of dedication in your lives so that App could get more money and live up to your expectations.

"BOONE, N.C. –– Appalachian State University athletics and Learfield Licensing Partners have brokered a deal for an apparel line featuring Appalachian State alum and two-time Country Music Award winner Eric Church.

The Mountaineers' licensing agency, Learfield Licensing Partners, partnered with Church for the Mountain Born Collection. LLP will handle approvals by Church and the University, the collection and distribution of royalties and retail development.

“For us, this represents the alignment of two great brands and hopefully it will mean more exposure for Appalachian State to the millions of fans he has.” said Appalachian State director of athletics Doug Gillin.

The initial launch of the collection will consist of hats and apparel items to be available on store shelves beginning Saturday, Sept. 17 in conjunction with Appalachian State football's game against Miami (Fla.) in Boone. The apparel will be available in the Appalachian State Bookstore and Mast General Store and also available inside Kidd Brewer Stadium on game day.

Outside of Boone, the collection will follow Church's tour around the country and be available at concerts and appearances."

Is this an ongoing concern? I thought it flopped pretty quickly after playing the U. but i don’t keep up with the country scene so it may be around more than i realize.
This is my very generic signature added to each post.

NattyBumppo'sRevenge

Unread post by NattyBumppo'sRevenge » Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:12 am

appdaze wrote:

Going to the archives, I see. A lot has happened in the past 7 years and none of its been positive…unless you are a Tar Heel fan.

NattyBumppo'sRevenge

Unread post by NattyBumppo'sRevenge » Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:16 am

Rekdiver wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:11 am
Seriously, can’t we let this go? I’m so over being bothered by his affinity for UNC. It looks like the bitching of the Real Housewives of Boone.
He is the Benedict Arnold of Appalachian State Sports. I don’t remember anyone giving Benedict Arnold a free pass.

AppStateNews

Unread post by AppStateNews » Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:32 am

appdaze wrote:

This failed almost immediately. Only reason he was in Boone for the Miami game was to promote the line. It was a cash grab by him that failed miserably.

Dude is not a Mountaineer. He should never claim to be an App fan. App graduate, sure. But he is not an App fan. He is a Tar Hole.
tAPPedInSports.net

Not affiliated with the above website

Rekdiver

Unread post by Rekdiver » Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:51 am

NattyBumppo'sRevenge wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:16 am
Rekdiver wrote:
He is the Benedict Arnold of Appalachian State Sports. I don’t remember anyone giving Benedict Arnold a free pass.
BA didnt give any money to George....Eric does contribute

appstate24

Unread post by appstate24 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:41 pm

Any truth to the rumors that Eric performs “favors” on Mack, Roy, and that ram so he can be accepted somewhere.

Sad if true, hate it came to that. :lol: :lol:

GO APPS!!

mike87

Unread post by mike87 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:21 pm

Is it cold in that photo? Damn dude, man up a little.

NattyBumppo'sRevenge

Unread post by NattyBumppo'sRevenge » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:50 am

Rekdiver wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:51 am
NattyBumppo'sRevenge wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:16 am
Rekdiver wrote:
BA didnt give any money to George....Eric does contribute
BA did give his all to America until he didn’t. Eric has never given his all, just the bare minimum. He gives his all to UNC. In fact, I get the impression Eric is embarrassed to have gone to App.

NattyBumppo'sRevenge

Unread post by NattyBumppo'sRevenge » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:52 am

mike87 wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:21 pm
Is it cold in that photo? Damn dude, man up a little.
😂 UNC life has made him soft.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian General Discussion”