Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

App State Online Store

KentHogan
School: Appalachian State

App State Online Store

Unread post by KentHogan » Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:10 pm

Anyone else experienced horrible service from the online store?

I ordered something well over a week ago, two days later I got a notice saying it was shipped with a tracking number. As of today, the tracking number still doesn't work, and no one will respond from customer service, they have no phone, so all you can do is send an email.

Pretty awful.

BambooRdApp

Re: App State Online Store

Unread post by BambooRdApp » Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:20 pm

If you are talking about ordering items from the App St bookstore App St items. I have never had an issue.
Today I Give My All For Appalachian State!!
#FreeMillerHillForMoMoney!!
#SleeveStripesWereTheBomb!!
#99ForPresident!!

Stonewall

Unread post by Stonewall » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:44 pm

Nope .All good.

Hudson2002

Unread post by Hudson2002 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:15 pm

Currently having same issue with the “official App State online store.” It’s different from the bookstore. Ordered four items on Black Friday sale. Got an email a few days later that one item shipped, and I received it. Have received no further communications. Noticed a refund from App State to my card with a figure that lines up roughly with the total of the other three items. Zero communication. Tried to look up how to contact them and found a contact form on the website to contact them. Filled it out probably a week ago asking what’s up with the order and have received no response.

ASUTodd

Unread post by ASUTodd » Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:44 am

Tried to order with two diff cards. Both said they were declined.... Yet both had 191 dollar charges. I had just used the one card on another site. I went to two other sites and ordered with both cards, no problem. Looked on my accounts and saw a 191 hold from the bookstore. I called the store and was told that it usually means the billing address wrong, which it wasnt (I checked). I was then told the charge would be gone in 3 to 5 days (if it's declined then how are you putting a hold on the account). So I'm waiting on 191 dollar hold to come off a debit and a credit card. I ordered my items from Fanatics instead. Not the first time I have had ordering issues with the bookstore. I always try to give them first dibs since it's a school store. Just didn't work out this time. Hope the issues are resolved.

Bootsy

Unread post by Bootsy » Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:47 am

I've ordered from there a time or two, but it was a long time ago. Interestingly, I now find more than a few "bookstore" items down at Alumni Hall on King Street.

BambooRdApp

Unread post by BambooRdApp » Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:25 am

Alumni Hall is our "go to" for App. St. Shopping online and when visiting. Bookstore is 2nd for us.
Today I Give My All For Appalachian State!!
#FreeMillerHillForMoMoney!!
#SleeveStripesWereTheBomb!!
#99ForPresident!!

KentHogan

Unread post by KentHogan » Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:10 am

Thanks for the feedback, I assumed that others were also having issues. I’ll try Alumni Hall and have the other charge removed from my card, thanks!

App91

Unread post by App91 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:39 pm

Been think about this for a couple years, but who ever is in charge of merchandising in the bookstore needs to be replaced! The offerings are no where close to what the other stores carry, there should be way more nike merchandise and alot less of the off brands. It seems to me that someone really does not know what they are doing. Other campus bookstores that i have been to get it. Don't understand why ours don't.

AppStateNews

Unread post by AppStateNews » Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:24 pm

App91 wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:39 pm
Been think about this for a couple years, but who ever is in charge of merchandising in the bookstore needs to be replaced! The offerings are no where close to what the other stores carry, there should be way more nike merchandise and alot less of the off brands. It seems to me that someone really does not know what they are doing. Other campus bookstores that i have been to get it. Don't understand why ours don't.
It's something to do with the licensing company and/or Nike contract that disallow most Nike merch in the bookstore and team store.
tAPPedInSports.net

Not affiliated with the above website

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian General Discussion”