Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Anybody heard from McLeansvilleappfan?

Cro-Magnon App
School: Appalachian State

Anybody heard from McLeansvilleappfan?

Unread post by Cro-Magnon App » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:18 pm

Still sending prayers up for our brother Appalachian fan. Wondering how things went.

Rekdiver

Re: Anybody heard from McLeansvilleappfan?

Unread post by Rekdiver » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:53 am

I sent a pm to him. Haven’t heard a thing.

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:42 am

Sorry for the delay. First, I am so appreciative to those that care enough to have sent me a PM or posted on the UNC-CH basketball thread.

Operation went well and I was home the next day. Obvious pain management at first but I seem to be past that more or less, at least the amount of pain is low and more related to pressure on nerves in my shoulders from the rising gas used in surgery than from the incisions, and that is getting reduced each day.

I have a follow-up in mid-January with the urologist and I am not sure if that is when I will hear about pathology or if they will call me on the phone before that time. Radiation may or may not be needed.

Still not planning to be at the basketball game this evening but will be listening and maybe watching if I can find it online. My daughter does have one ticket to give away for free. Post here and I will do what I can to connect the two of you. My daughter is vaxxed with the booster as well.

So in short, I am here and on the mend and just waiting for the next step in this process.

Thanks again for inquiring. Nice to have those around that care. It means a lot to me. I had planned to send out updates on Monday and did not get around to it to a few organizations and message boards. This is prompting me to get all of this done now. (I realize there is no way I am THAT busy right now as my wife is waiting on my for most everything. I will use that excuse since I am a bit late with this. :D )

#GoApps!
This is my very generic signature added to each post.

JMappfan5

Unread post by JMappfan5 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:45 am

Prayers for you my App brother!

BambooRdApp

Unread post by BambooRdApp » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:20 am

Great to hear you are on the mend. Good luck with getting to full recovery.

There is a potential silver lining to all of this for 2021. Hopefully, this may have allowed you to bypass any holiday shopping requirements.
Today I Give My All For Appalachian State!!
#FreeMillerHillForMoMoney!!
#SleeveStripesWereTheBomb!!
#99ForPresident!!

AppDub

Unread post by AppDub » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:56 am

Glad you got that behind you and are on the mend.

ASU77

Unread post by ASU77 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:37 am

McLeansvilleAppFan wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:42 am
Sorry for the delay. First, I am so appreciative to those that care enough to have sent me a PM or posted on the UNC-CH basketball thread.

Operation went well and I was home the next day. Obvious pain management at first but I seem to be past that more or less, at least the amount of pain is low and more related to pressure on nerves in my shoulders from the rising gas used in surgery than from the incisions, and that is getting reduced each day.

I have a follow-up in mid-January with the urologist and I am not sure if that is when I will hear about pathology or if they will call me on the phone before that time. Radiation may or may not be needed.

Still not planning to be at the basketball game this evening but will be listening and maybe watching if I can find it online. My daughter does have one ticket to give away for free. Post here and I will do what I can to connect the two of you. My daughter is vaxxed with the booster as well.

So in short, I am here and on the mend and just waiting for the next step in this process.

Thanks again for inquiring. Nice to have those around that care. It means a lot to me. I had planned to send out updates on Monday and did not get around to it to a few organizations and message boards. This is prompting me to get all of this done now. (I realize there is no way I am THAT busy right now as my wife is waiting on my for most everything. I will use that excuse since I am a bit late with this. :D )

#GoApps!
I would be interested in the ticket if still available. PM me please.

BUTCH1991

Unread post by BUTCH1991 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:37 am

#GoApps!
Glad to hear the surgery went well and we'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Good luck with the recovery and milk the need for assistance throughout bowl season. :)

Cro-Magnon App

Unread post by Cro-Magnon App » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:28 am

Hang in there! Good to hear the first steps are over and mending may begin. Best wishes.

HighPointApp

Unread post by HighPointApp » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:37 am

Stay strong!!!!
Give 'em Hell!
Class of ‘96

Appstate88

Unread post by Appstate88 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:40 am

Best wishes App brother. Merry Christmas.
GIVE 'EM HELL APPS!

/\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09

Unread post by /\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:20 pm

Wishing you the best and a speedy recovery. Happy Holidays to you and your family.
Twitter: @brosef_yosef

PhillyApp1

Unread post by PhillyApp1 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:22 pm

#GoApps!
Praying for you

AppStFan1

Unread post by AppStFan1 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:39 pm

I had somehow missed about this but glad to hear you are okay. Prayers up for you!

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:51 pm

AppStFan1 wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:39 pm
I had somehow missed about this but glad to hear you are okay. Prayers up for you!
I had only made one comment in the UNC-CH basketball game that was easy to miss, and sent a PM to one member that shares a love of The Simpsons with me so I was not broadcasting it to everyone.

AppStFan1

Unread post by AppStFan1 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:05 pm

Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:51 pm
AppStFan1 wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:39 pm
I had only made one comment in the UNC-CH basketball game that was easy to miss, and sent a PM to one member that shares a love of The Simpsons with me so I was not broadcasting it to everyone.
Makes me feel better to know I didn’t miss that in the forum. I am glad to know you are okay. Definitely praying for you!

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:56 pm

Two bits of news.

First, the doctor called this morning and the mass was cancer but fully contained and removed so no further treatment is needed. Good news.

And about 5 minutes after this call our oldest daughter (App '18) became engaged and future son-in-law is App '19.

Good news today after a few weeks of being unsure.

BambooRdApp

Unread post by BambooRdApp » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:21 pm

Great news. Your daughter is a wise one. Picking an App. St. grad. Harvard of the South.....
Today I Give My All For Appalachian State!!
#FreeMillerHillForMoMoney!!
#SleeveStripesWereTheBomb!!
#99ForPresident!!

AppinVA

Unread post by AppinVA » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:26 pm

Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:56 pm
Two bits of news.

First, the doctor called this morning and the mass was cancer but fully contained and removed so no further treatment is needed. Good news.

And about 5 minutes after this call our oldest daughter (App '18) became engaged and future son-in-law is App '19.

Good news today after a few weeks of being unsure.
Indestructible!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aI0euMFAWF8
"Some people call me hillbilly. Some people call me mountain man. You can call me Appalachian. Appalachian's what I am."-- Del McCoury Band

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:46 pm

Tbatchelor1977 wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:21 pm
Great news. Your daughter is a wise one. Picking an App. St. grad. Harvard of the South.....
My wife and I are App '92 and his mom is App 'late 80s so lots of Mountaineer connections.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian General Discussion”