Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Anybody heard from McLeansvilleappfan?

Rekdiver
School: Appalachian State

Re: Anybody heard from McLeansvilleappfan?

Unread post by Rekdiver » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:47 pm

Told ya everything would be ok! I know you were beyond thrilled I get that pathology report. Enjoy Christmas.

BambooRdApp

Unread post by BambooRdApp » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:23 pm

McLeansvilleAppFan wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:46 pm
Tbatchelor1977 wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:21 pm
Great news. Your daughter is a wise one. Picking an App. St. grad. Harvard of the South.....
My wife and I are App '92 and his mom is App 'late 80s so lots of Mountaineer connections.
Wife and I are grads. Brainwashed one of our daughters to attend App. St. The other just graduated from NC State. So, we carry on App. St. to next generation
Today I Give My All For Appalachian State!!
#FreeMillerHillForMoMoney!!
#SleeveStripesWereTheBomb!!
#99ForPresident!!

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:53 pm

Tbatchelor1977 wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:23 pm
Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:46 pm
Tbatchelor1977 wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:21 pm
Great news. Your daughter is a wise one. Picking an App. St. grad. Harvard of the South.....
My wife and I are App '92 and his mom is App 'late 80s so lots of Mountaineer connections.
Wife and I are grads. Brainwashed one of our daughters to attend App. St. The other just graduated from NC State. So, we carry on App. St. to next generation
For our oldest App is the only school she wanted. For our younger twins they applied and were accepted but wanted less debt and more travel opportunities or smaller schools so the twins are Mountaineers in spirit but have degrees from other schools.
This is my very generic signature added to each post.

pop5app

Unread post by pop5app » Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:15 am

Boy, it’s great to hear good news! Everyone has their problems others know nothing about but your situation is uplifting and encouraging! So glad to hear your awesome news. God bless, APP brother!

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:30 am

pop5app wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:15 am
Boy, it’s great to hear good news! Everyone has their problems others know nothing about but your situation is uplifting and encouraging! So glad to hear your awesome news. God bless, APP brother!
I am usually not one to overshare or even share but EVERYONE knows about this, for good or bad. Thanks for the positive thoughts.

canes_mj

Unread post by canes_mj » Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:52 am

Hey buddy...I didn't know anything about this but wishing you the best! Was nice to have met you in person (We sat together in NEZ for Ga Southern)....hope things continue to go well for you and a speedy and full recovery......Michael

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:55 pm

canes_mj wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:52 am
Hey buddy...I didn't know anything about this but wishing you the best! Was nice to have met you in person (We sat together in NEZ for Ga Southern)....hope things continue to go well for you and a speedy and full recovery......Michael
At the time of the game I think I was scheduled for the CT scan to check out the kidney but did not know what was to come. It may have been I had just had the CT scan but waiting on follow-up form the urologist. I did know something was not exactly right with me but hoping it was kidney stones. I almost asked you about all of this but hated to bring work into the game. I imagine you get enough of that as it is.

All is much better now, and glad you remembered me and took time to post something. I remember you stating you read more than you posted on YC so thanks for taking the time to write me a note. It is much appreciated.

canes_mj

Unread post by canes_mj » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:27 pm

Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:55 pm
canes_mj wrote:
At the time of the game I think I was scheduled for the CT scan to check out the kidney but did not know what was to come. It may have been I had just had the CT scan but waiting on follow-up form the urologist. I did know something was not exactly right with me but hoping it was kidney stones. I almost asked you about all of this but hated to bring work into the game. I imagine you get enough of that as it is.

All is much better now, and glad you remembered me and took time to post something. I remember you stating you read more than you posted on YC so thanks for taking the time to write me a note. It is much appreciated.
I also had a mass found on my right kidney in 2020...I was getting imaging for my back for a back procedure, and as an incidental finding they found the kidney mass. They did a further work-up, then surgery...I ended up with only a partial nephrectomy (thanks to a wonderful surgeon); turned out not to be cancer. Glad you're ok. Wishing you a speedy recovery, off of IR, and back on the depth chart for the 2022 season.

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:36 pm

canes_mj wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:27 pm
canes_mj wrote:

I also had a mass found on my right kidney in 2020...I was getting imaging for my back for a back procedure, and as an incidental finding they found the kidney mass. They did a further work-up, then surgery...I ended up with only a partial nephrectomy (thanks to a wonderful surgeon); turned out not to be cancer. Glad you're ok. Wishing you a speedy recovery, off of IR, and back on the depth chart for the 2022 season.
Do you remember the size of your mass? Mine was pushing 5 cm and at the edge and bulging out the side a bit.

MAD Doctor

Unread post by MAD Doctor » Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:44 pm

Great news! Continued best wishes.

canes_mj

Unread post by canes_mj » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:36 pm

Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:36 pm
canes_mj wrote:
canes_mj wrote:

Do you remember the size of your mass? Mine was pushing 5 cm and at the edge and bulging out the side a bit.
I don't remember. Don't think it was that big. Maybe 3 cm?

Cro-Magnon App

Unread post by Cro-Magnon App » Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:17 pm

It’s the most wonderful time of the year. I hope all App fans, McLeansville, and all people fighting health issues (probably 1/2 the world) continue to heal and be blessed.

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:55 pm

canes_mj wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:36 pm
Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:36 pm
canes_mj wrote:
canes_mj wrote:

I don't remember. Don't think it was that big. Maybe 3 cm?
I have some literature that I might read a some point in the future when this is a bit more distant but I think over 4 cm and the whole kidney is coming out. Good that yours was smaller. Also mine was at the edge and bulging out the side according to my doctor and he mentioned that was not a good location.

It really is amazing all the stuff humans can do to keep a life going, not that I was on my death bed but at some point this would have caught up with me in a more fatal manner.

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:56 pm

Cro-Magnon App wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:17 pm
It’s the most wonderful time of the year. I hope all App fans, McLeansville, and all people fighting health issues (probably 1/2 the world) continue to heal and be blessed.
Always good to hear comments that include those around the world, and that includes those from Georgia Southern and Marshall and JMU even.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian General Discussion”