Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

graduation rates and other stats

JTApps1
School: Appalachian State

Re: graduation rates and other stats

Unread post by JTApps1 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:57 am

When will "It's better than what we had" no longer be good enough for App State?

JCline0429

Unread post by JCline0429 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:50 am

ASUMountaineer wrote:
JCline0429 wrote:
appdaze wrote:
JCline0429 wrote:Not that sensitive.

Sorry Cline but anyone who has followed the delphi forum has seen plenty to know that this statement is a total lie. You can argue that one til you're blue in the face but we've all seen it.

Yeah, I do get a bit defensive when a bunch of a holes gang up on me with bull s t criticism.
No one ganged up on you.

No one called you a racist.

You're the one calling names and cursing. Yes, for some reason you are way too sensitive when anonymous posters criticize you. Why? I have no idea. You'd think by your age you'd have thicker skin...or, at least a clue that stuff posted here isn't really all that important. And, certainly not worth getting upset or "defensive" about.

Again, quit looking to be offended and you won't be offended. It's time to grow up.

Clearly, from appdaze's post, I was referring to the old MMB. Calm down.
a.k.a JC0429

JCline0429

Unread post by JCline0429 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:53 am

ASUMountaineer wrote:
JCline0429 wrote:Not that sensitive. It's just that I can't stand to be labeled a racist despite the sarcasm, Betty.
I didn't call you a racist. Everyone with a clue could see that. I said, "he" not "you." Reading is FUNdamental. You really can't be that clueless can you?

It wasn't at all clear to whom you were addressing your post. Since I was the one asking the question, it obviously seemed you were addressing me. Carry on.
a.k.a JC0429

ASUMountaineer

Unread post by ASUMountaineer » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:29 pm

JCline0429 wrote:
ASUMountaineer wrote:
JCline0429 wrote:Not that sensitive. It's just that I can't stand to be labeled a racist despite the sarcasm, Betty.
I didn't call you a racist. Everyone with a clue could see that. I said, "he" not "you." Reading is FUNdamental. You really can't be that clueless can you?

It wasn't at all clear to whom you were addressing your post. Since I was the one asking the question, it obviously seemed you were addressing me. Carry on.
Thanks for proving my point. You're the only one (it was clear to everyone else) that didn't get that the simple concept that if I'm replying to you and using the pronoun "he," then I was not referring to you. I'm glad you got what you were looking for, carry on.
Last edited by ASUMountaineer on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poster formerly known as AppState03 (MMB) and currently known as ASUMountaineer everywhere else.

ASUMountaineer

Unread post by ASUMountaineer » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:31 pm

JCline0429 wrote:
ASUMountaineer wrote:
JCline0429 wrote:
appdaze wrote:
JCline0429 wrote:Not that sensitive.

Sorry Cline but anyone who has followed the delphi forum has seen plenty to know that this statement is a total lie. You can argue that one til you're blue in the face but we've all seen it.

Yeah, I do get a bit defensive when a bunch of a holes gang up on me with bull s t criticism.
No one ganged up on you.

No one called you a racist.

You're the one calling names and cursing. Yes, for some reason you are way too sensitive when anonymous posters criticize you. Why? I have no idea. You'd think by your age you'd have thicker skin...or, at least a clue that stuff posted here isn't really all that important. And, certainly not worth getting upset or "defensive" about.

Again, quit looking to be offended and you won't be offended. It's time to grow up.

Clearly, from appdaze's post, I was referring to the old MMB. Calm down.
:lol: You're the one crying victim, calling names, and cursing yet I'm the one that needs to calm down. Get a clue, man...it's been long enough. BTW, if that post was "clear," then you "clearly" didn't read mine.

It's time for a new poll, Cline.
Poster formerly known as AppState03 (MMB) and currently known as ASUMountaineer everywhere else.

JCline0429

Unread post by JCline0429 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:10 pm

Only one? So "WTF" is no cursing" is not cursing? I've got better things than arguing with. You can go ahead and post your drivel aimed at me and show your immaturity.
a.k.a JC0429

Appsolutely

Unread post by Appsolutely » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:15 pm

"It's time for a new poll, Cline."

Yeah...I'm ready to vote.
"I’ve always said the program is bigger than me, any one player or any one coach."--Scott Satterfield

ASUMountaineer

Unread post by ASUMountaineer » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:39 pm

JCline0429 wrote:Only one? So "WTF" is no cursing" is not cursing? I've got better things than arguing with. You can go ahead and post your drivel aimed at me and show your immaturity.
:lol: It's time for a new poll, Cline. Seriously.

BeauFoster

Unread post by BeauFoster » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:55 am

Appsolutely wrote:"It's time for a new poll, Cline."

Quit ganging up on him, jerk.

:lol:
Give 'em hell!

Appsolutely

Unread post by Appsolutely » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:22 am

BeauFoster wrote:
Appsolutely wrote:"It's time for a new poll, Cline."

Quit ganging up on him, jerk.

Hey...I didn't say how I would vote... :lol:
"I’ve always said the program is bigger than me, any one player or any one coach."--Scott Satterfield

JCline0429

Unread post by JCline0429 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:22 am

ASUMountaineer wrote:
JCline0429 wrote:Only one? So "WTF" is no cursing" is not cursing? I've got better things than arguing with. You can go ahead and post your drivel aimed at me and show your immaturity.

Don't need one. This board has a function telling when someone agrees with a stance and one mouse click tells who it is.
a.k.a JC0429

ASUMountaineer

Unread post by ASUMountaineer » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:44 am

JCline0429 wrote:
ASUMountaineer wrote:

Don't need one. This board has a function telling when someone agrees with a stance and one mouse click tells who it is.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian General Discussion”