Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Saddest forum folder

appdaze

Saddest forum folder

Unread post by appdaze » Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:34 pm

So I posted an alumni event a day ago or so but I just looked at the alumni chatter folder and it's just sad. We complain so much about donations, growth of the tosef club, opportunities for various growth, not have enough events, and a myriad of other alumni things and yet after 10+ years of this board having an alumni section and this being one of the busiest online alumni communities this thread is going to be just the 40th topic posted. There are people on here who have insider/alumni information and contacts. There are people here who go to alumni events. Y'all see where I'm going with this. It's just sad how dead this folder is. I hope we can make a concerted as a whole community to do more with this.

NewApp
School: Appalachian State

Re: Saddest forum folder

Unread post by NewApp » Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:43 pm

Perhaps the criteria of being a grad in the last 10 years limited the audience too much? Just wondering.
Too, how many young grads have found jobs with the income to be able to pledge a thousand bucks a year? Or were you being facetious?
NewApp formerly known as JCline
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Google SUX

AppStateNews

Unread post by AppStateNews » Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:51 pm

NewApp wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:43 pm
Perhaps the criteria of being a grad in the last 10 years limited the audience too much? Just wondering.
Too, how many young grads have found jobs with the income to be able to pledge a thousand bucks a year? Or were you being facetious?
That is not a requirement to be a part of an alumni group...

That's only a requirement to be a part of the Young Alumni program within Yosef Club -- a completely different entity.
tAPPedInSports.net

Not affiliated with the above website

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:18 pm

AppStateNews wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:51 pm
NewApp wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:43 pm
That is not a requirement to be a part of an alumni group...

That's only a requirement to be a part of the Young Alumni program within Yosef Club -- a completely different entity.

I was only talking about what daze said about getting thousand bucks a year pledges at the event itself.
NewApp formerly known as JCline
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Google SUX

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Alumni Chatter”