Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Armanti Jersey help?

AppSt94
School: Appalachian State

Re: Armanti Jersey help?

Unread post by AppSt94 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:54 pm

CornCobPipes wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:03 am
AppSt94 wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:43 am
CornCobPipes wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:31 am
This is an excellent thread/ post that highlights how abysmal App State Athletics marketing is whether directly associated with the University and Yosef or indirectly in the private sector via licensing.

On another note it's difficult to comment, find and review these older post on The Cabin. If the Yosefs Cabin were a better vessel.... imagine the possibilities with just that. Yosefs Cabin still is a great forum in that it allows or provides for opinions and takes or more in depth insights you may never find elsewhere due to the anonymity that folks do not feel comfortable with via mainstream social media such as FB.
If you ever get the chance to converse with Spencer Bridges, he is the AD in charge of marketing, he can explain how much of a challenge it is to market everything and the expense involved. He is a smart guy and is on top of things. It just as easy as people think it should be.
Very true that I am generalizing and sitting in the armchair and realize there are challenges far beyond my head. The point is there are a multitude of discrepancies that remain obvious in the micro world . Buyer decisions, products and creativity that sells is very missing as some of the posters have pointed out. The licensing aspects can be very complicated as have been explained to me from some and there are many challenges unforseen by the general public but they can make a judgement on the product.
I get it. It was an enlightening conversation regarding the challenges.

ArmantiWaterSafety
School: Appalachian State

Re: Armanti Jersey help?

Unread post by ArmantiWaterSafety » Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:21 pm

Just FYI, may not be exactly what you're looking for but it's an option

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Alumni Chatter”