The Ultimate Sun Belt School

Discussion about anything related to the Sun Belt Conference
DomCrosetto
Posts: 324
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:54 am
School: Appalachian State
Location: Durham, NC
Has thanked: 315 times
Been thanked: 154 times
Contact:

The Ultimate Sun Belt School

Unread post by DomCrosetto » Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:23 am

Saw a post on Twitter (X) for some of these and decided to do a Sun Belt version;
Attachments
the ultimate sun belt school.png
Check out the Sun Belt Syndicate podcast! Streaming audio everywhere & live video once a week.

311neers
Posts: 3729
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:34 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 1575 times
Been thanked: 1110 times

Re: The Ultimate Sun Belt School

Unread post by 311neers » Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:25 am

Printed that out and wiped my butt with it.

User avatar
NattyBumppo'sRevenge
Posts: 3269
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:55 am
School: Appalachian State
Location: Charlotte, NC
Has thanked: 1764 times
Been thanked: 1810 times

Re: The Ultimate Sun Belt School

Unread post by NattyBumppo'sRevenge » Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:50 am

If you’re aiming to lose credibility on this board, you have succeeded. Conway for location? They aren’t even in top 5 for Sun Belt. Dirty Atlanta for city? Pffft. Troy for football? Marshall, JMU, and Georgia Southern trump Troy if not App. And who likes green uniforms? Second ugliest option after purple. I’m ok with most, but not all, of your other selections.

DomCrosetto
Posts: 324
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:54 am
School: Appalachian State
Location: Durham, NC
Has thanked: 315 times
Been thanked: 154 times
Contact:

Re: The Ultimate Sun Belt School

Unread post by DomCrosetto » Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:07 am

NattyBumppo'sRevenge wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:50 am
If you’re aiming to lose credibility on this board, you have succeeded. Conway for location? They aren’t even in top 5 for Sun Belt. Dirty Atlanta for city? Pffft. Troy for football? Marshall, JMU, and Georgia Southern trump Troy if not App. And who likes green uniforms? Second ugliest option after purple. I’m ok with most, but not all, of your other selections.
I'll make a video with the reasoning on these. C'mon, I couldn't put Boone/App for everything! :lol:
Check out the Sun Belt Syndicate podcast! Streaming audio everywhere & live video once a week.

311neers
Posts: 3729
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:34 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 1575 times
Been thanked: 1110 times

Re: The Ultimate Sun Belt School

Unread post by 311neers » Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:10 am

DomCrosetto wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:07 am
NattyBumppo'sRevenge wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:50 am
If you’re aiming to lose credibility on this board, you have succeeded. Conway for location? They aren’t even in top 5 for Sun Belt. Dirty Atlanta for city? Pffft. Troy for football? Marshall, JMU, and Georgia Southern trump Troy if not App. And who likes green uniforms? Second ugliest option after purple. I’m ok with most, but not all, of your other selections.
I'll make a video with the reasoning on these. C'mon, I couldn't put Boone/App for everything! :lol:
Haha Sorry Dom!! I thought some other Sun Belt account made this. You're a humble man.

DomCrosetto
Posts: 324
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:54 am
School: Appalachian State
Location: Durham, NC
Has thanked: 315 times
Been thanked: 154 times
Contact:

Re: The Ultimate Sun Belt School

Unread post by DomCrosetto » Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:17 am

311neers wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:10 am
DomCrosetto wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:07 am
NattyBumppo'sRevenge wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:50 am
If you’re aiming to lose credibility on this board, you have succeeded. Conway for location? They aren’t even in top 5 for Sun Belt. Dirty Atlanta for city? Pffft. Troy for football? Marshall, JMU, and Georgia Southern trump Troy if not App. And who likes green uniforms? Second ugliest option after purple. I’m ok with most, but not all, of your other selections.
I'll make a video with the reasoning on these. C'mon, I couldn't put Boone/App for everything! :lol:
Haha Sorry Dom!! I thought some other Sun Belt account made this. You're a humble man.
It's all good. I knew it would get some heat and disagreements. I'm hard to offend but wanted to get thoughts here for sure. This board is pretty truthful and I respect it!
Check out the Sun Belt Syndicate podcast! Streaming audio everywhere & live video once a week.

User avatar
NattyBumppo'sRevenge
Posts: 3269
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:55 am
School: Appalachian State
Location: Charlotte, NC
Has thanked: 1764 times
Been thanked: 1810 times

Re: The Ultimate Sun Belt School

Unread post by NattyBumppo'sRevenge » Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:20 am

DomCrosetto wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:07 am
NattyBumppo'sRevenge wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:50 am
If you’re aiming to lose credibility on this board, you have succeeded. Conway for location? They aren’t even in top 5 for Sun Belt. Dirty Atlanta for city? Pffft. Troy for football? Marshall, JMU, and Georgia Southern trump Troy if not App. And who likes green uniforms? Second ugliest option after purple. I’m ok with most, but not all, of your other selections.
I'll make a video with the reasoning on these. C'mon, I couldn't put Boone/App for everything! :lol:
I disagree, Boone/App should be the answer to all of these! :lol:

appstate24
Posts: 1570
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:33 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 2109 times
Been thanked: 1249 times

Re: The Ultimate Sun Belt School

Unread post by appstate24 » Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:38 am

NattyBumppo'sRevenge wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:20 am
DomCrosetto wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:07 am
NattyBumppo'sRevenge wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:50 am
If you’re aiming to lose credibility on this board, you have succeeded. Conway for location? They aren’t even in top 5 for Sun Belt. Dirty Atlanta for city? Pffft. Troy for football? Marshall, JMU, and Georgia Southern trump Troy if not App. And who likes green uniforms? Second ugliest option after purple. I’m ok with most, but not all, of your other selections.
I'll make a video with the reasoning on these. C'mon, I couldn't put Boone/App for everything! :lol:
I disagree, Boone/App should be the answer to all of these! :lol:
I mean if you TRULY want the ultimate Sun Belt school….it’s the only way :lol: :lol:

Bigdaddyg1
Posts: 1419
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:51 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 753 times

Re: The Ultimate Sun Belt School

Unread post by Bigdaddyg1 » Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:41 am

Is Conway/MB listed because that’s a fun place to spend a week (then leave) or to live there? No offense if you do live there but who the hell would want to be in that tourist crap every single day? I’m not talking living at the beach because I’d do it. Talking about dealing with the people and overpaying for meals. Most of the Belt cities are easily excluded from that one. Personally I’ve always thought Ragin’ Cajuns was a pretty cool nickname. Sorry

DomCrosetto
Posts: 324
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:54 am
School: Appalachian State
Location: Durham, NC
Has thanked: 315 times
Been thanked: 154 times
Contact:

Re: The Ultimate Sun Belt School

Unread post by DomCrosetto » Wed Jun 12, 2024 11:30 am

Bigdaddyg1 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:41 am
Is Conway/MB listed because that’s a fun place to spend a week (then leave) or to live there? No offense if you do live there but who the hell would want to be in that tourist crap every single day? I’m not talking living at the beach because I’d do it. Talking about dealing with the people and overpaying for meals. Most of the Belt cities are easily excluded from that one. Personally I’ve always thought Ragin’ Cajuns was a pretty cool nickname. Sorry
The thought there was, 'If I was back in HS and being recruited to a school, where would I want to go?'

Personally, I'd still pick App but I had to remove that from the equation and ask what I think a lot of other HS/College aged kids would pick.
Check out the Sun Belt Syndicate podcast! Streaming audio everywhere & live video once a week.

User avatar
/\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09
Posts: 3135
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 2:05 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Virginia
Has thanked: 651 times
Been thanked: 1766 times

Re: The Ultimate Sun Belt School

Unread post by /\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09 » Wed Jun 12, 2024 12:53 pm

DomCrosetto wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 11:30 am
Bigdaddyg1 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:41 am
Is Conway/MB listed because that’s a fun place to spend a week (then leave) or to live there? No offense if you do live there but who the hell would want to be in that tourist crap every single day? I’m not talking living at the beach because I’d do it. Talking about dealing with the people and overpaying for meals. Most of the Belt cities are easily excluded from that one. Personally I’ve always thought Ragin’ Cajuns was a pretty cool nickname. Sorry
The thought there was, 'If I was back in HS and being recruited to a school, where would I want to go?'

Personally, I'd still pick App but I had to remove that from the equation and ask what I think a lot of other HS/College aged kids would pick.
If we're going with this logic, at least for me when I was in high school, you'd have to add "Co-Eds".
Twitter: @brosef_yosef

DomCrosetto
Posts: 324
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:54 am
School: Appalachian State
Location: Durham, NC
Has thanked: 315 times
Been thanked: 154 times
Contact:

Re: The Ultimate Sun Belt School

Unread post by DomCrosetto » Wed Jun 12, 2024 12:58 pm

/\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 12:53 pm
DomCrosetto wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 11:30 am
Bigdaddyg1 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:41 am
Is Conway/MB listed because that’s a fun place to spend a week (then leave) or to live there? No offense if you do live there but who the hell would want to be in that tourist crap every single day? I’m not talking living at the beach because I’d do it. Talking about dealing with the people and overpaying for meals. Most of the Belt cities are easily excluded from that one. Personally I’ve always thought Ragin’ Cajuns was a pretty cool nickname. Sorry
The thought there was, 'If I was back in HS and being recruited to a school, where would I want to go?'

Personally, I'd still pick App but I had to remove that from the equation and ask what I think a lot of other HS/College aged kids would pick.
If we're going with this logic, at least for me when I was in high school, you'd have to add "Co-Eds".
Oh trust me, a big factor there as well :lol:
Check out the Sun Belt Syndicate podcast! Streaming audio everywhere & live video once a week.

appstate24
Posts: 1570
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:33 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 2109 times
Been thanked: 1249 times

Re: The Ultimate Sun Belt School

Unread post by appstate24 » Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:22 pm

Props to ULM & South Al for bringing NOTHING to the table. :lol: :lol:

GO APPS!!

PhillyApp1
Posts: 1284
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:52 am
Has thanked: 2945 times
Been thanked: 523 times

Re: The Ultimate Sun Belt School

Unread post by PhillyApp1 » Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:45 pm

appstate24 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:22 pm
Props to ULM & South Al for bringing NOTHING to the table. :lol: :lol:

GO APPS!!
Duck Dynasty Baby.... ULM for duck whistles!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Sun Belt Discussion”