Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Drinkwitz gets raise and 2 year extension

AppWyo
School: Appalachian State

Re: Drinkwitz gets raise and 2 year extension

Unread post by AppWyo » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:18 pm

Black Saturday wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:55 pm
AppStateNews wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:51 am
Yosef10 wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:49 am
AppStateNews wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:45 am
Yosef10 wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:44 am

Oh I’m sorry, is NIL not a part recruiting? You let your feelings of scorned lover get in the way of facts, but that’s OK. I won’t waste my time listing off the guys he recruited at State and Boise that went to the NFL.
It wasn't in 2019. NIL will help guys like Drink. Without money, he's not going to win recruiting battles with peers.

No, you're letting your love for a man that has failed at recruiting everywhere he's been get in the way of facts. I've presented facts. You haven't.
I have no love for a guy I haven’t met. I have eyes and know Drinkwitz did well here. You guys take your app state love so personal you can’t handle he left lil ole app after just a year. You apparently are still up in arms about it enough to constantly post about the guy. You hate to see it.
So you're defending a guy you've never met? I've met him. He's a grade A ass.

He did well here to the casual fan. Destroyed a lot of the back end that fans don't see. Sorry you can't accept people have more knowledge than you about the situation.

I don't hate the guy left. I don't like how he left things because he knew he was leaving. Two completely different things.

And, I'm simply explaining it to people asking what happened. This past season is in large part because of what Drink did (didn't recruit, spent money he shouldn't have, etc).
One class. Well who is resposible for the YEARS since Drink left? For crying out loud, everyone else in our confrence has used the portal for their needs to better themselves overall. We have we not overall. Obviously we have concerns. Have we failed to recruit and develop? Every year the board is giddy over what we have signed, I'm not seeing any huge payoff overall. I'm not defending Drink it isn't on him for 1 year, but as a casual fan asking your inside connection you have... what the heck is happening to stop our sliding? As a casual fan, and I'm not the only one that thinks we finish under .500 in '23, unless we can get about 10 plug and plays.
Texas State would disagree, they used the portal exclusively and ended up firing their coach.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Other Schools' Athletics”