Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Satterfield and Drink feeling heat.

AppStFan1
School: Appalachian State

Re: Satterfield and Drink feeling heat.

Unread post by AppStFan1 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:15 pm

AppGrad78 wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:52 pm
Anecdote about Drinkwitz:

I met a man from Kansas City recently. His son is a high school junior, a 6-foot-8, 285-pound four-star left tackle. All the major schools are recruiting him, including Missouri. The young athlete’s father is a Missouri grad and the man says he would love for his son to sign with Missouri. Realizing I was an App grad and hoping I might offer some insights, the man asked me about my impressions of Drinkwitz. I told him I liked his play calling but that he comes across as insincere. The man wholeheartedly agreed and said he doubted his son would commit to Missouri.
That has to be Sprague's father. I wondered if recruits felt the same about him. Drink feels like a used car salesmen who will tell you what you want to hear and not the real truth. His play calling was good at times but he even got too conservative at times. I think he knows football and has a good offensive mind but I just don't see this big time recruiter that some were saying he would be and he definitely is the type who is going to turn a lot of people off.

WataugaMan
School: Appalachian State

Re: Satterfield and Drink feeling heat.

Unread post by WataugaMan » Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:19 pm

Yep, 34-17

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Other Schools' Athletics”