Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Sam Hartman out (not football related injury)

BambooRdApp
School: Appalachian State

Sam Hartman out (not football related injury)

Unread post by BambooRdApp » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:45 am

Sad to see. This kid is a good QB. I do not follow WF football much. However, every game I have watched, he has been great. Hopefully speedy recovery for whatever the issue is..
https://godeacs.com/news/2022/8/10/wake ... -2022.aspx
Today I Give My All For Appalachian State!!
#FreeMillerHillForMoMoney!!
#SleeveStripesWereTheBomb!!
#99ForPresident!!

ASU2012

Re: Sam Hartman out (not football related injury)

Unread post by ASU2012 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:03 pm

Hate this. Dude is a player. Seeing a lot of reports out there that it was a blood clot in his arm, though unconfirmed from official sources.

asu66

Unread post by asu66 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:52 am

ASU2012 wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:03 pm
Hate this. Dude is a player. Seeing a lot of reports out there that it was a blood clot in his arm, though unconfirmed from official sources.
I've got almost 15 years of live, on-board experience with blood clotting issues and high risk of stroke. Scary business! I'm certain Hartman's already on a regimen of clot-busting meds and blood thinners. Difficult to say how long he'll be sidelined. This is a life-threatening condition and Hartman's football career could be in jeopardy. He will, of course, receive the very best of care.

I assume that Jamie Newman will be the next man up and that the Deacs will cruise by VMI. They should also handle Vandy and Liberty. Their fourth contest is Clemson. That's not a game I'd want my son to play in while still on a blood anti-coagulation protocol.
If it happens to the Apps, it happens to me!

hapapp

Unread post by hapapp » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:52 am

asu66 wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:52 am
ASU2012 wrote:
I've got almost 15 years of live, on-board experience with blood clotting issues and high risk of stroke. Scary business! I'm certain Hartman's already on a regimen of clot-busting meds and blood thinners. Difficult to say how long he'll be sidelined. This is a life-threatening condition and Hartman's football career could be in jeopardy. He will, of course, receive the very best of care.

I assume that Jamie Newman will be the next man up and that the Deacs will cruise by VMI. They should also handle Vandy and Liberty. Their fourth contest is Clemson. That's not a game I'd want my son to play in while still on a blood anti-coagulation protocol.
I thought Newman transferred last year.

postalapp90

Unread post by postalapp90 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:12 am

asu66 wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:52 am
ASU2012 wrote:

It wont be Newman. He transferred to Georgia in 2020 and is currently in the CFL.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Other Schools' Athletics”