Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Akeem Davis-Gaither INT

goapps93

Re: Akeem Davis-Gaither INT

Unread post by goapps93 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:27 pm

Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. :D
WE ARE YOSEF!

AtlAppMan
School: Appalachian State

Unread post by AtlAppMan » Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:22 pm

WVAPPeer wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:34 pm
When there was that late hit out of bounds I was just saying to myself - Please not #59 - I could see it was a 5 and a round number, pretty sure it was 58 and but just glad it wasn't 59 = most certainly cost them the game, at least in regulation

After that play I was thinking how many times I have seen our guys do something boneheaded. So that just proves at all levels players get caught up in the moment and do dumb stuff. He should have pulled up and they go to overtime but the moment got the best of him. You know the coaches were pulling their hair out.

AppStateNews
School: Appalachian State

Unread post by AppStateNews » Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:15 pm

AtlAppMan wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:22 pm
WVAPPeer wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:34 pm
When there was that late hit out of bounds I was just saying to myself - Please not #59 - I could see it was a 5 and a round number, pretty sure it was 58 and but just glad it wasn't 59 = most certainly cost them the game, at least in regulation

After that play I was thinking how many times I have seen our guys do something boneheaded. So that just proves at all levels players get caught up in the moment and do dumb stuff. He should have pulled up and they go to overtime but the moment got the best of him. You know the coaches were pulling their hair out.
In a post game interview, he said his thought process was to try to get Mahomes to go backwards out of bounds so the clock didn't stop but once Mahomes stepped out of bounds, he couldn't stop his momentum.
tAPPedInSports.net

Not affiliated with the above website

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Apps in the Pros”