Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

App vs Unc tickets

Salisburyskier
School: Appalachian State

App vs Unc tickets

Unread post by Salisburyskier » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:52 am

I have four tickets for sale. Not sure yet where the seats are but they are in enemy territory (rams club allotment). Asking $300 each. Text/call 704-433-0004.

PhillyApp1

Re: App vs Unc tickets

Unread post by PhillyApp1 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:39 pm

I hope you get stuck with them..... App fans sell to App fans at cost !

mountaineerman

Unread post by mountaineerman » Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:15 pm

PhillyApp1 wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:39 pm
Lol we could really do some damage with that Phone number !

Rekdiver

Unread post by Rekdiver » Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:32 pm

1st post is to sell tickets? Scalper or UNC troll

AppSt94

Unread post by AppSt94 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:16 pm

A simple “Google” search revealed that this person is in fact an Appalachian grad. Don’t know who she is selling the tickets for.

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:04 pm

PhillyApp1 wrote:
I have been the recipient of a few free tickets even.
This is my very generic signature added to each post.

Salisburyskier

Unread post by Salisburyskier » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:39 pm

Say what you want….I’m an App season ticket holder/Yosef club member since 2008 and I can’t remember how many tickets I’ve given away over past 14 years. Simple supply and demand.

PhillyApp1

Unread post by PhillyApp1 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:15 am

Salisburyskier wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:39 pm
Say what you want….I’m an App season ticket holder/Yosef club member since 2008 and I can’t remember how many tickets I’ve given away over past 14 years. Simple supply and demand.
Some ticket holders are App holes.... supply

Keep your money..... I hope you get stuck with them ..... donating doesn't make you a good fan, selling tickets for profit proves your just an Ahole

Capt. Ed

Unread post by Capt. Ed » Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:37 am

I'm surprised at the rancor of the replies. They're petty, childish, and mean spirited. I'm especially surprised at McLeansvilleAppFan. I sat beside him at the 2019 App vs UNC game and didn't find him to be any of these.

This is a huge game that's been scheduled for many years and demand for tickets is off the charts. $300 each is on the low end of current asking prices. Expecting to buy tickets for cost for this game simply because you attended App State is not rationale.

mike87

Unread post by mike87 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:17 am

$1200 to drop 4 bibbed boonies in the middle of the UNC section is tempting

Appmountaineers19
School: Other

Unread post by Appmountaineers19 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:03 am

PhillyApp1 wrote:
WOW I missed a lot on the forum the last couple of days. Who pissed in your cereal? They can sell them for as much as they want.

BayouApp

Unread post by BayouApp » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:09 am

Capt. Ed wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:37 am
I'm surprised at the rancor of the replies. They're petty, childish, and mean spirited. I'm especially surprised at McLeansvilleAppFan. I sat beside him at the 2019 App vs UNC game and didn't find him to be any of these.

This is a huge game that's been scheduled for many years and demand for tickets is off the charts. $300 each is on the low end of current asking prices. Expecting to buy tickets for cost for this game simply because you attended App State is not rationale.
Well said.

PhillyApp1

Unread post by PhillyApp1 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:55 am

I have been an App fan for 30 years.
App fans that I have known on this board would never do the profiteering like this.

Can the person do it, yes.
Do I like it, no.
Has this board posted poorly about profiteering off App fans In the past..... always

Just my opinion, you can have yours.
Karma will take care of it

PhillyApp1

Unread post by PhillyApp1 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:03 am

Appmountaineers19 wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:03 am
PhillyApp1 wrote:
WOW I missed a lot on the forum the last couple of days. Who pissed in your cereal? They can sell them for as much as they want.
The ticket seller pissed in my cereal.
Long time posters know what I am talking about.
I am a happy person who loves App State and you can research as far back as you want, profiting on any football game has not been tolerated well on this board.

All I said it is not traditional to do it on this board to other App fans and I hope she gets stuck with them.

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:27 pm

Capt. Ed wrote:

I was not full of rancor in my post, at least I was not trying to be, but I was pointing out that not only do some suggest selling at face value but in my case I was the benefactor of free tickets even. I should have added a bit of context. (I was at work actually.) Usually my posts are too long-winded and that one was a bit short. The few times I have been gifted free tickets I donated the face value to App State.) I think in your case I paid face value and that seemed very fair to me in what you offered to me. I was excited to see the game. I would have paid slightly more to be honest just to see the game.

What I would ask, and I did not type this at the time, would be to consider an App fan first and even take a bit less just to make sure an App fan can attend if a bidding war starts compared to what others may offer. But a bit less could still be more than face value. I plan to be in the stadium but if something came up last minute I was going to contact you and take care of you first (at face value) but then sell to someone else and given the circumstances I might expect a bit more to help pay for the rest of the season. Personally I am not rolling in the dough enough to pass up the opportunity to be honest. I would hope there would at least be some context to my pricing.

Appmountaineers19

Unread post by Appmountaineers19 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:30 pm

McLeansvilleAppFan wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:27 pm
Capt. Ed wrote:

I was not full of rancor in my post, at least I was not trying to be, but I was pointing out that not only do some suggest selling at face value but in my case I was the benefactor of free tickets even. I should have added a bit of context. (I was at work actually.) Usually my posts are too long-winded and that one was a bit short. The few times I have been gifted free tickets I donated the face value to App State.) I think in your case I paid face value and that seemed very fair to me in what you offered to me. I was excited to see the game. I would have paid slightly more to be honest just to see the game.

What I would ask, and I did not type this at the time, would be to consider an App fan first and even take a bit less just to make sure an App fan can attend if a bidding war starts compared to what others may offer. But a bit less could still be more than face value. I plan to be in the stadium but if something came up last minute I was going to contact you and take care of you first (at face value) but then sell to someone else and given the circumstances I might expect a bit more to help pay for the rest of the season. Personally I am not rolling in the dough enough to pass up the opportunity to be honest. I would hope there would at least be some context to my pricing.
Thanks for the explanation. I just have a hard time when people tell me how they should go about pricing the individual tickets or season tickets that someone purchases. Then spouting off about how karma is going to get you for not lowering the price because you’re selling them higher to App state fans, it’s kind of a clown move to me. If someone wants to try to sell tickets for that high let them.
Last edited by Appmountaineers19 on Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

PhillyApp1

Unread post by PhillyApp1 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:43 pm

Appmountaineers19 wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:30 pm
Capt. Ed wrote:

Thanks for the explanation. I just have a hard time when people tell me how I should go about pricing the individual tickets or season tickets that someone purchases. Then spouting off about how karma is going to get you for not lowering the price because you’re selling them higher to App state fans it’s kind of a clown move to me. If someone wants to try to sell tickets for that high let them.
Spouting off
Clown move

I didn't say they couldn't do it .... I said traditionally App fans on this board didn't do it .... and you can call me whatever you want, punk a$$

AppSt94

Unread post by AppSt94 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:00 pm

She is an App alum with her own season tickets. She is selling tickets from the Carolina allotment. I presume this by her post. It is highly probable that she is representing someone else here and is only asking for the price that she was instructed to ask. Geez.

Appmountaineers19

Unread post by Appmountaineers19 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:00 pm

PhillyApp1 wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:43 pm
Appmountaineers19 wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:30 pm
Capt. Ed wrote:

Thanks for the explanation. I just have a hard time when people tell me how I should go about pricing the individual tickets or season tickets that someone purchases. Then spouting off about how karma is going to get you for not lowering the price because you’re selling them higher to App state fans it’s kind of a clown move to me. If someone wants to try to sell tickets for that high let them.
Spouting off
Clown move

I didn't say they couldn't do it .... I said traditionally App fans on this board didn't do it .... and you can call me whatever you want, punk a$$
You need a hug you silly potato you. Go back to your first posts wishing people they get stuck with their tickets because you don’t like it. Do you know I asked for an extra ticket and it was the same price as what everybody else is asking for and guess what they were App fans all I did was thank them for the offer and kindly told them I’d pass. Oh I forgot to say they were both from this forum as well. As I said clown move on your part

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:18 pm

AppSt94 wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:00 pm
She is an App alum with her own season tickets. She is selling tickets from the Carolina allotment. I presume this by her post. It is highly probable that she is representing someone else here and is only asking for the price that she was instructed to ask. Geez.
If they have 3000 tickets I am willing to put up with 3000 blue shirts but not 3001. This is a way to bring that number down to 2996 blue shirts. That was not exactly the context I was getting at, but it is context. (And I am still at work today so only time for a short post.)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Ticket Exchange”