Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Parking Pass for 2022-2023 Season

AppSt94
School: Appalachian State

Re: Parking Pass for 2022-2023 Season

Unread post by AppSt94 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:40 am

Saint3333 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:09 pm
AppSt94 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:38 am
Saint3333 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:36 pm
hapapp wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:05 pm
Saint3333 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:47 am

If I claimed to be for one cause above others and someone pointed out a flaw in my giving I’d be fine with that.

Giving to UNCCH when App is your first priority is not a good look, that position should be clear especially to those here on this board.

That fact I need to defend this position here is ludicrous.

I’m surprised by some defending that position honestly.
Sorry, don't see the issue given the explanation. I try not to tell people how to spend their money, regardless. Frankly, I believe your position is the extreme one in this case.
Sorry you don’t agree with my explanation. There are times for “extreme” positions. If we had more fans that held this view they’d be a lot less baby blue in the stands in September.
There’s also a time for “extreme” understanding that people have different reasons and motivations for their choices. If you can’t show tolerance, at least be mature enough to show some f*****’ respect.
Respect? you mean like having a discussion and providing rep for counterpoints.

Jeez guys, how sensitive have we all become.
Calling out someone, whom you obviously know nothing about, for spending their money and making choices that fit their beliefs, isn’t having a discussion.

My response has nothing to do with being sensitive to your comments. Your opinions are yours and it’s cool. What isn’t cool is shaming people that have differing opinions.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Ticket Exchange”