Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Just for sh#!s and giggles about UNC tickets

Appmountaineers19
School: Other

Just for sh#!s and giggles about UNC tickets

Unread post by Appmountaineers19 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:07 pm

Anyone know when the limited amount of single game tixs for UNC are released? In the past season ticket holders had a nice advantage but with 10+ thousand could there be a lottery?

AppSt94
School: Appalachian State

Re: Just for sh#!s and giggles about UNC tickets

Unread post by AppSt94 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:07 pm

Appmountaineers19 wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:07 pm
Anyone know when the limited amount of single game tixs for UNC are released? In the past season ticket holders had a nice advantage but with 10+ thousand could there be a lottery?
As far as I know, any left over singles go to ST holders/Yosef Club first and then YC and then public. They aren’t expected to get past that first level though. I suppose they could do a lottery system or go by points. There has been no announcement of the plan that I am aware of.

Appmountaineers19
School: Other

Unread post by Appmountaineers19 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:22 pm

AppSt94 wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:07 pm
Appmountaineers19 wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:07 pm
As far as I know, any left over singles go to ST holders/Yosef Club first and then YC and then public. They aren’t expected to get past that first level though. I suppose they could do a lottery system or go by points. There has been no announcement of the plan that I am aware of.
Yeah I'm sure I don't have enough points as its only my 3rd year.

mountaineerman

Unread post by mountaineerman » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:44 pm

We rented a cabin with some Rams club folks for the weekend… he said that they had sold their allotted tickets and were expecting to pay 150$ a ticket. I would expect to pay a premium for any tickets left . They still have to let 10,000 students in as well.

BambooRdApp

Unread post by BambooRdApp » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:12 am

mountaineerman wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:44 pm
We rented a cabin with some Rams club folks for the weekend… he said that they had sold their allotted tickets and were expecting to pay 150$ a ticket. I would expect to pay a premium for any tickets left . They still have to let 10,000 students in as well.
What? You are sharing a cabin with the enemy. Please tell me you will be duck taping them to the furniture while you are attending the game. 😂
We are renting as well as an extended family trip. I have some family members that are Chapel Hill grads. However, they did not care to attend the game.
Today I Give My All For Appalachian State!!
#FreeMillerHillForMoMoney!!
#SleeveStripesWereTheBomb!!
#99ForPresident!!

ASU84

Unread post by ASU84 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:00 am

BambooRdApp wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:12 am
mountaineerman wrote:
What? You are sharing a cabin with the enemy. Please tell me you will be duck taping them to the furniture while you are attending the game. 😂
We are renting as well as an extended family trip. I have some family members that are Chapel Hill grads. However, they did not care to attend the game.
Gracious! Didn't even make the cut for the "wine and cheese" platoon?

BambooRdApp

Unread post by BambooRdApp » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:43 am

ASU84 wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:00 am
BambooRdApp wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:12 am
mountaineerman wrote:
Gracious! Didn't even make the cut for the "wine and cheese" platoon?
My oldest brother and I are avid sports fans. My middle brother, the CH grad, not so much. He is the Jan Brady of the family and an attorney to boot. He cannot defend himself on this thread. He is a great sibling. Just not a sports fan,😂
Today I Give My All For Appalachian State!!
#FreeMillerHillForMoMoney!!
#SleeveStripesWereTheBomb!!
#99ForPresident!!

bigdaddyg

Unread post by bigdaddyg » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:08 am

I've personally gone through different "sports fan" phases in my life- passionate, probably delusional to an extent and most recently closer to disappointed due to the erosion of college athletics in general. I'm also a life long Reds and Panthers fan so that speaks for itself. I'm hoping that my wife and I can attend the game. We have a son at App (with a brother of his at NC State) so needless to say our money is more than spoken for. Hopefully season tickets will be in the plans once college is over for us!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Ticket Exchange”