So what about everybody else?

AppinATL
School: Appalachian State

So what about everybody else?

Unread post by AppinATL » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:47 pm

Great news about Cadet making the Saints, even though I can't stand that team, I'm excited for him and I hope he has a great season playing for an 0-16 team.

Looks like AE will be a Panther for another year. Glad he didn't have to go through the experience of getting released, but I still feel like he needs to get away from that organization. Would have liked to see him get a chance somewhere else, but I'll be pulling for him. Hopefully at some point this season they may throw him a pass.

So what about the rest of the guys? What's the word on Corey & DeAndre in SD? I'm sure being a high pick, Quick was safe all along with the Rams, but what's the story?

biggie
Site Admin

Re: So what about everybody else?

Unread post by biggie » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:55 pm

Presley cut. Little surprising.

Didn't see Lynch's name on the cut list.

firemoose

Unread post by firemoose » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:15 pm

Really thought DP was going to make it with the injuries SD had, with his utility and all the coaches talking about how impressive he was being new to the DB role. Hopefully they'll sign him to the PS or someone will take a flyer on him. He was playing with a lot of heart and was not doing too bad all things considered. He just need to keep working on his coverage skills a bit more and he'll find a home somewhere.

85gradinATL

Unread post by 85gradinATL » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:23 pm

LeGree was cut. Surprised about Presley based on what I had read the last few days. Look for him to be on PS and can get promoted after injuries. Kilgore stuck with 49ers.

RankinApp

Unread post by RankinApp » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:07 am

Still hoping for good things for LeGree-dy.

I really thought DeAndre's performance over the preseason would warrant him sneaking into a spot. It's remarkable the strides he has made in converting to defense in less than a year. I think he'll get more chances and stick with someone. He's got the mojo.

yosefederation

Unread post by yosefederation » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:58 am

I am somewhat surprised at both DP getting cut and AE making the Panthers roster. Happy for AE, although I think he would be a better fit on a different team. After DP's performance last week, (6 tackles, 5 solo), both best on team for game, and an int, I really thought he would make SD's roster. Especially given the fact they have 3 vets in DB backfield currently injured.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Apps in the Pros”